Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is giving me Paradise flashbacks when she was gonna give the songs titles like “I Sing the Body Electric” and “In the Lands of Gods and Monsters” but she simplified them. Except this time she added words.

‘Cinnamon Girl’ wouldn’t even bother me at all if she never teased it with the title, but now I’m just like, “But the song’s called Cinnamon..” It has already become an iconic song for Lana fans. People are already attached to it. But also I’ll get used to it tbh.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

girl literally every other time shazams have shown up it’s meant a release is IMMINENT.

It still doesn’t add up to me that Shazam’s system would work like that? Taking titles of music in their system and registering it under some fake ass fan channel’s YouTube video titles?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

she's collaborating with Lady Gaga

High-key here for it, but if they can't release music on their own, imagine a collab  :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

not y'all still thinking those Shazam's were real when they just piggybacked from those fan mades.

:toofunny:

Yes, they are 100% legit. 

Fight me so she gives us the tracklist tomorrow

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

not y'all still thinking those Shazam's were real when they just piggybacked from those fan mades.

:toofunny:

Those fanmades’ owner literally said he’s changed the titles bc of Shazam and pointed why Shazam tags are legit like a page ago but go off I guess

girl literally every other time shazams have shown up it’s meant a release is IMMINENT.

It still doesn’t add up to me that Shazam’s system would work like that? Taking titles of music in their system and registering it under some fake ass fan channel’s YouTube video titles?

Exactly. The app would be useless, there's a page on the Shazam site saying you need to be an artist or authorised by the artist to submit audio, and those snippets have all been on YT for many months and they're only being recognised as of 7 hours ago. Bit coincidental. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Those fanmades’ owner literally said he’s changed the titles bc of Shazam and pointed why Shazam tags are legit like a page ago but go off I guess

the thing that sticks out is the fact that usually when an entire album is submitted you can usually see other tracks on the album by just changing the number in the link to the next number. there's nothing Lana at all around either of them, so it doesn't make sense that "Cinnamon Girl" and "California" are randomly there when the rest of the album would have been submitted with it. That alone is a red flag for it just being Shazam detecting random stuff it's finding that sounds similar.

just woke up whats the tea since the NFR link and her troll post about chuck's video on instagram

Shazam now says the album is titled "Norman Fucking Rockwell!". Cinnamon is actually "Cinnamom Girl" and Be Stronger is "California". And we're all clowns as well

just woke up whats the tea since the NFR link and her troll post about chuck's video on instagram

Nothing much really! Same shit, different day lol!

People are arguing over the validity of Shazam Tags now. Cinnamon is now tagged as Cinnamon Girl and the “you don’t ever have to snippet” is tagged as California.

People are in disagreement in whether or not title changes are legit and their source. Fan made videos for each have those names but the owner of the channel verified they changed the titles when checking Shazam this morning.

Pretty much in the same boat as before!

Lana do something lol.

Fame House is an award-winning global company with a modern approach to direct-to-fan marketing and e-commerce.  With roots in the music industry, Fame House works with artists, labels, events, and brands to implement digital marketing, commerce, and social media strategy to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and sales. Since 2011, Fame House has been a critical behind-the-scenes partner to the most successful players in the music and entertainment industry, helping clients navigate the ever-evolving digital world.

tour bundle and exclusive merch here we go :defeated:

giphy.gif

Am I crazy or did a user literally explain a couple pages ago why Shazam is showing stuff the way it is and here people still are discussing the same things???? Lana please end this PLEASE