Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i just went on livestream for one of the american fans and she was like i wanna go to london for the european shows and i was like yo come to glasgow and she was like "glass-gow"? isn't that in russia??

girl

i just went on livestream for one of the american fans and she was like i wanna go to london for the european shows and i was like yo come to glasgow and she was like "glass-gow"? isn't that in russia??

girl

wait, how do you pronounce glasgow?

giphy.gif

ok so what websites have snippets of some of the songs? fnac has a player but doesn't work, apple music and amazon have snippets of the released songs only. what else is out there?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

The editor's notes on NFR on Apple Music is lovely. It's basically what my video essay I shared years ago theorized about Lana's discography/videography. 

Are you able to share it or screenshot it?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok so what websites have snippets of some of the songs? fnac has a player but doesn't work, apple music and amazon have snippets of the released songs only. what else is out there?

I just been searching different preorder sites for the past couple days now and still haven’t found any

I just been searching different preorder sites for the past couple days now and still haven’t found any

im fine with finding other websites that have snippets of only the released songs but i just cant find any

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

girl

do americans deserve rights...? be honest.

locals only

Who else got the blue vinyl? The green one legit hurts my eyes.

I got it from france fnac! at first when we didnt know about the yellow i didnt adore the blue one, but after i saw that popart cover, i thought that the blue one is a good option, after all is a limited edition and exclusive too

do americans deserve rights...? be honest.

Most don’t tbh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You