Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Be my once in a lifetiiiii me

Y'all ready for Lana to make her acting debut as Priscilla but it bombs but sis decides she's actually always wanted to be an actor and then every album she makes after is just a soundtrack for the Lifetime / Hallmark movies she stars in and produces?

I’m not listening to snippets anymore even if Lana releases more. I want this to be fresh when the album drops. Not tormented by ‘in your car in the car’ by the time I actually have the song.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Random: Does anyone know if the Target edition CD comes with a digital download? I wanna know so I don't end up buying two of the same version lmao

nope i don’t believe so since it’s just target and not her website

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Still hoping for FI,ILY next week and The Greatest the week after  :crossed:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just hope the last three tracks don’t all stay piano-driven because that section could drag a bit.

If they do, I see myself rearranging the tracklist a little bit 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Even on and after August 30 I'm ready to wait for NFR further just not to leave this iconic thread

I know right? What a journey we had. However, we will move immediately to the post release thread where evrybody says how their vinyls aren't shipping, high paise and critique for the album and whatnot, so it'll feel similar.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I know right? What a journey we had. However, we will move immediately to the post release thread where evrybody says how their vinyls aren't shipping, high paise and critique for the album and whatnot, so it'll feel similar.

and still arguing about the color of the vinyl  :P

What the fuck we gon do after it comes out? This thread has been our home & soon we’ll be homeless :oprah2:

Mm. Adventuring and tryna understand the possible diff dimensions of each track, then collectively trying to understand what that record is as a whole, thinking of themes n patterns about it, and how those things apply universally for us peeps tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon