Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do we know where did the leak come from?

Hope ext. was a Germany exclusive, right? Maybe FIILY has a different version in that country too, we don't know if every physical copy will be like that....

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

y'all can't wait 3 more damn days... seriously it is so fun when we all listen for the first time and freak out on here, and now its ruined... you'll get tired of it and won't stream it as much as you would if you waited.... seriously go stream FIILY and The greatest

I beg to differ. I still stream BTD, Paradise, UV & HM daily.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

y'all can't wait 3 more damn days... seriously it is so fun when we all listen for the first time and freak out on here, and now its ruined... you'll get tired of it and won't stream it as much as you would if you waited.... seriously go stream FIILY and The greatest

shut up luv

giphy.gif

I honestly feel like sometimes Lana uses some lyrics because she knows she's going to entice reactions from her hardcore fans, especially when she references previous songs, ESPECIALLY unreleased.

Everybody uses Spotify or Apple Music, no one downloads music anymore, unless it leaks (but stans only), so I'm pretty sure once it's released everybody will delete it from their local library and stream the shit off it lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

TNBAR is fine

If you listen to it with a good set of speakers (or earphones), you can tell that the new bits just don't flow well with the existing verses in terms of sound quality.

I'm all for the new TNBAR if it had been re-recorded properly (by Jack). I just think it's a missed opportunity. 

But maybe Lanz wanted grandpa rick to have some income from her new album too, who knows 

Do we know where did the leak come from?

Hope ext. was a Germany exclusive, right? Maybe FIILY has a different version in that country too, we don't know if every physical copy will be like that....

Good point!

If you listen to it with a good set of speakers (or earphones), you can tell that the new bits just don't flow well with the existing verses in terms of sound quality.

I'm all for the new TNBAR if it had been re-recorded properly (by Jack). I just think it's a missed opportunity. 

But maybe Lanz wanted grandpa rick to have some income from her new album too, who knows 

They definitely just used the old instrumental and slapped the "semi new vocals" on it. Quite messy

We know it’s fun listening for the first time there’s like 4 people on this thread who are waiting. Also most of us paid upwards of $50 for this album which, in America for a working class citizen, is a good amount of money.

They definitely just used the old instrumental and slapped the "semi new vocals" on it. Quite messy

And not just the old instrumental, but also the old vocals. They sound exactly the same!

Everybody uses Spotify or Apple Music, no one downloads music anymore, unless it leaks (but stans only), so I'm pretty sure once it's released everybody will delete it from their local library and stream the shit off it lol

i download music still. my phone service sucks so i can't stream unless i have wifi access :/

giphy.gif

And not just the old instrumental, but also the old vocals. They sound exactly the same!

I still hear the "Fame, fame, fame, fame" in the backing vocals lmao.

Also, I said it a few pages ago, the production is very LFL. They could've at least altered the production to fit NFR better.