Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is creative, different, innovative, electronic and psychedelic. I'm in LOVE. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This whole new direction...

BwWo.gif

I have three likely theories as to what could be the cause of this grave MISstep in Lana's career

1. Lana's doctor switched her to a different set of antidepressants that lead to her having delusions & an identity crisis

2. Whatever drugs she inhaled/injected with Antonoff probably interacted with her antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills to fry her brain cells. The entire 2nd half of the song sounds like the mind of a lobotomy patient.

3. AntoNOff was hired by the bitter Lorde to sabotage Lana's career and alienate her fanbase

Whatever the case, everything about this is NOT the tea!

giphy-downsized.gif

Sorry for answering like that, I'm just really excited

Me too! I just got home just to find out the new album will be a prog-ish masterpiece. I’m hyped af

Fayyt7N.png

Music To Watch Boys To is still THAT ICONIC song. Venice Bitch is shaking and eventually found dead.

IDK I like the song, and how experimental for Lana is, but I kinda lose interest during the second half of the song.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

After such beautiful album titles, she goes with Norman Fucking Rockwell. It is so jarring, and disappointing to me. Maybe she wanted it to be jarring and sudden.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Music To Watch Boys To is still THAT ICONIC song. Venice Bitch is shaking and eventually found dead.

IDK I like the song, and how experimental for Lana is, but I kinda lose interest during the second half of the song.

Music To Watch Boys To is trash. Venice Bitch is laughing over its lifeless body. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not people comparing UV to this Norman thingy. UV was powerful, while this era seems very lazy tbh...

west coast was announced bc a newsite thought "meet me-pale moonlight" was a UV scrapped song...press releases who?

Imagine walking into target asking for the album though

"excuse me but do you have the new lana del rey album?"

*staff checks system* "and what is the name of it?"

me: "norman fucking rockwell"

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

• The song being way too long and not even trying to be catchy after the third minute

The horrible album title

The cringe-worthy song title

The extremely repetitive video

A Marina collab

Ugh could she get any worse? Is Lorde sabotaging her through that guy? Roses Bloom For You better be part of those 11 songs this is a MESS

Watch her go on tour with the album eventually and have a setlist like this

01. Cruel World

02. Cherry

03. Blue Jeans

04. Venice Bitch (shorter version)

05. Born to Die

06. Music to Watch Boys to

07. White Mustang

08. (a song from the album)

09. Mariners Apartment Complex

10. Ultraviolence

11. Summertime Sadness

12. Ride

13. Video Games

14. Off to the Races

For anyone who missed the announcement of the album title "Norman Fucking Rockwell" and her experience of working with Jack Antonoff

It's your channel right? Thank you for all your work, I'm subscribed for a while now, I'm so glad to be able to find easily some insta videos and stuff from years ago :)

ZKcaooE.png