Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This was amazing. I don’t know what a lot of you are talking about. If you’re a fan of pop, Lady Gaga and Miley are searchable too. Lana isn’t doing just boring pop or boring slow songs anymore. She’s changed and that shows fucking artistic progress. This is what she likes and what she wants to make. She wouldn’t be making it if she didn’t. You don’t have to like this album or even listen to it when it comes out but honestly guys you’re gonna be missing out

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

• The song being way too long and not even trying to be catchy after the third minute
  • The horrible album title
  • The cringe-worthy song title
  • The extremely repetitive video
  • A Marina collab

Ugh could she get any worse? Is Lorde sabotaging her through that guy? Roses Bloom For You better be part of those 11 songs this is a MESS

How can we dislike a post

ZKcaooE.png

anyone saying the production is messy needs to listen to this LOUD w GOOD HEADPHONES. Venice Bitch is an E X P E R I E N C E 

IKR...I legit got asmr tingles at one point towards the end...you know, besides the constant goosebumps for 10 minutes straight 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Since I'm lazy to search in more than 10 pages what are the news, I will list what I've found about the interview:

• Jack Antonoff made her feel inspired, thanks Jack!
  • Her agents were shitting themselves bc the song had 10 min
  • The album's name is "Norman Fucking Rockwell" (it looks nice, very different)
  • Bitch wants to pilot
  • 13 poems are ready for her new poem book, which is called "Violet bent backward over the grass"
  • The album has 11 songs and she wants to release another song on October!

Did I missed something?

btw

is it true that there will be a marina collab 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

This was amazing. I don’t know what a lot of you are talking about. If you’re a fan of pop, Lady Gaga and Miley are searchable too. Lana isn’t doing just boring pop or boring slow songs anymore. She’s changed and that shows fucking artistic progress. This is what she likes and what she wants to make. She wouldn’t be making it if she didn’t. You don’t have to like this album or even listen to it when it comes out but honestly guys you’re gonna be missing out

Thank you sis. You're so right.

giphy.gif

Exactly. She really gave them the rope for traditional pop structures with Lust for Life, and now they're trashing it. Let them use the rest to hang themselves. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Since I'm lazy to search in more than 10 pages what are the news, I will list what I've found about the interview:

• Jack Antonoff made her feel inspired, thanks Jack!
  • Her agents were shitting themselves bc the song had 10 min
  • The album's name is "Norman Fucking Rockwell" (it looks nice, very different)
  • Bitch wants to pilot
  • 13 poems are ready for her new poem book, which is called "Violet bent backward over the grass"
  • The album has 11 songs and she wants to release another song on October!

Did I missed something?

I think it was 30 poems acutally? but I'm not sure

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

• The song being way too long and not even trying to be catchy after the third minute
  • The horrible album title
  • The cringe-worthy song title
  • The extremely repetitive video
  • A Marina collab

Ugh could she get any worse? Is Lorde sabotaging her through that guy? Roses Bloom For You better be part of those 11 songs this is a MESS

All your points are right but MAC was good though.

So...are these two songs on the actual album? Or is it just 2 random songs

They are on the album, and she's releasing a new, "more serious" song in October.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It seems trendy to hate everything Lana releases when it’s announced and released. Honestly people have been doing it since Ultraviolence. She’s not here to write music for you she’s an artist with her own visions. I think she is breaking the mould with the next album. Being experimental is often where the best music comes from.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance