Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was browsing through Metacritic to see if there was results for MAC and VB and there isn't but I noticed something; Lana's user score is basically exactly the general consensus around here if I'm not mistaken. Although 74 for UV is plan and simple homophobic

wvhxb.png

The Lust for Life score is lower because Lorde stans gave it low scores it while Lana stans did the same with Melodrama  :rip:

BZXg9oi.png

The drink is Yosemite 

that drink is my will to live after she poured out Yosemite

i really don't think lana will put VB as the closing track on the album, especially when BTD's longest song was put 2nd, UV opened with a 7 minute song, and HM opened with a 6 minute song. most of her albums also end with a short 3 minute track too.

also she wouldn't end an album with the last words being "if you werent mine id be jealous of your love"

i really don't think lana will put VB as the closing track on the album, especially when BTD's longest song was put 2nd, UV opened with a 7 minute song, and HM opened with a 6 minute song. most of her albums also end with a short 3 minute track too.

also she wouldn't end an album with the last words being "if you werent mine id be jealous of your love"

I think you’re absolutely right. I see VB on the second half of the album, maybe towards the end, but surely not as the closer track (maybe as the same place as Heroin). Like you said, that line would be weird to finish a record.

I was browsing through Metacritic to see if there was results for MAC and VB and there isn't but I noticed something; Lana's user score is basically exactly the general consensus around here if I'm not mistaken. Although 74 for UV is plan and simple homophobic

wvhxb.png

I think UV only got 74 because of its message, that was considered almost anti feminist.

She's coming for a 90 this era, n'est-ce pas? :yesnod:

That would be cool but has any artist got a 90? If she got a 80, that would be an achievement. (In my mind, she deserves a 110)

I think you’re absolutely right. I see VB on the second half of the album, maybe towards the end, but surely not as the closer track (maybe as the same place as Heroin). Like you said, that line would be weird to finish a record.

I think UV only got 74 because of its message, that was considered almost anti feminist.

That would be cool but has any artist got a 90? If she got a 80, that would be an achievement. (In my mind, she deserves a 110)

Lorde got a 90 with Melodrama

wvhxb.png

user scores are similar bc they're voted on by fans, it would be surprising if they weren't similar tbh.

and lmao it's cute how almost all albums have pretty much the same score i guess everyone has a different top 5 since their scores don't rly indicate much more than that.

i76mrxw.png 

wvhxb.png

lol at LFL for getting the lowest user scores/fans scores

nF70D0F.png