Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I haven’t listened to it since Venice bitch came out. It’s the first lana song that lost its magic that fast for me.

Agreed. It's too dull for my liking, it lacks that fire her music has always had

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why do half of y'all still stan when u don't seem to like any of her music :dmd:

A few stains ain't gonna ruin her whole discography

Why so much hate for LFL all of sudden? It was a weak overall album but some of the songs are iconic masterpieces. I still enjoy 2/3rds of the album 

Personally I dropped it after the second week

EotAQlJ.jpg

i feel very contempt and filled with the fact that Norman Fucking Rockwell will be the album that coincides with the ending of my high school career. i've known lanas music since i was in 7th grade with the BTD era, it wasn't until 8th grade though when i became apart of the stan community and the UV era. my freshman year of high school was the HM era and junior year was LFL. i feel that NFR will be a nice and subtle way to end high school and my innocence as a child under my parents roof as lanas music direction is reborn and fresh.

giphy.gif

Has anyone else noticed that MAC is very similar to Where I Stood by Missy Higgins? 

I heard it immediately as a huge Missy fan

(Hi, used to frequent this forum as dressedinblack but when i tried to sign in through twitter one day it wouldn't let me and still to this day it won't so i've lurked since 2015 on and off)

SOOOO Marina Collab?

definitely agree that it's more likely to be on marina's album BUT it's possible lana could have marina on some backing/ethereal type vocals in a song a la 'god save our young blood' where lana is like a ghost

and vice versa, but i think if marina features lana, lana will have a verse if not a full duet between the two

marina was thanked on LFL album notes too so we could all be playing ourselves and that's as far as the 'collab' goes  :rip:

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

As long as there’s no real feature by Marinara

She will single-handedly take the metacritic score from 80 to 65

and we care about the metacritic score because?

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

So, Marina collab?

​First, there was the selfie of the two of them with Jack...
​Now there's the picture of Larina with Chuck (who will likely produce all videos for this era)...

​Curious to hear how it turns out. I Thought a Marina collab would have been better on Marina's album... However, I trust Lana to have that song fit on NFR.

Lust For Life dont have any sense. Would make more sense if it was relesead as a double album.

tbh. something like

Lust 4 Lyf, Coachella, 13 Beaches, IMF, WTWAW, BPBP, TNC, Heroin, Change, Get Free, BAR/Yosemite/etc as an album about politics & getting to a better state of mind

and that "Summer EP" she mentioned way back when,,,, as-

Love, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, White Mustang, Cherry... or smth

Idk honestly I don't even like the LFL track. but yeah 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: