Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't care about Lana's weight (honestly her body looks great idk what you guys are talking about), I care about styling - she's not putting any effort in her outfits & hair and that's a shame (in my opinion) since she looked so glamorous in the BTD-UV eras...

I wish she'd let her hair grow a bit, dye it a different color (maybe even dark blonde like she had for like 2 minutes in Poland and it was AMAZING), do a side part & have fun with clothes (and remove the cheeks fillers but that's just my personal opinion)

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

yes omg you NEED to see it

its not as iconic as the LFL trailer but it's still pretty cool

She looked the best during UV era.

Also, that smoke scene is ICONIC. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I can’t believe y’all are praising the LFL trailer. I remember when she put it out I was about to cry because of how bad it looked compared to the previous trailers :defeated:

I hope the trailer for her upcoming record (which sounds so promising already) will have more of a classic feel to it like the UV and Honeymoon trailer had

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

the trailer for UV always gives me such a strong nostalgia feeling (lame i know) but like the transitions from Shades to UV to BB always make me feel all my feelings.

UV is THAT album

PLUS THE FUCKING WAY BB starts IN the video is legit so trip i always love it.

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I think I would be completely fine if she released the same kind of footage but it was actually analog. The way they're filmed currently makes them not genuine at all. How can you appear serious and involved in the sound of your music if you're "cheating"? I think it was for UV or HM that she talked in interviews about using real vintage material to record the sounds of the songs, and it made so much sense, and I wish it was this genuine for every aspect of the music process, including the music videos

ZKcaooE.png

I think MAC is gonna be the National Anthem, American, Brooklyn Baby, Swan Song, Tomorrow Never Came of the album.

SKIPPPPP.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think MAC is gonna be the National Anthem, American, Brooklyn Baby, Swan Song, Tomorrow Never Came of the album.

SKIPPPPP.

Ok...I can understand your thoughts on the other songs but Mac and BB are amazing dude, what are you on??  :wtf:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

SKIPPPPP.

really now?

giphy.gif

SKIPPPPP.

We all know you are devoid of taste, no need to emphasize it on a daily base

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

SKIPPPPP.

this is why nobody likes your opinions

heylizzy.jpg

free her

SKIPPPPP.

You got worst taste for a reason lmao

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I don't hate the iPhone fake film videos she's been releasing as much as most of y'all have been but I really hope we get some like actual HQ aesthetically pleasing visuals

She literally took the VB cover pic with her iPhone

If decent footage actually rolls around I'll be suprised tbh

On the other hand I'm not complaining since this lowkey release strategy reminds me of Honeymoon and the music spoke for itself so

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

SKIPPPPP.

National Anthem? American? Gurl...

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

LFL trailer is better than all of LFL era music videos combined.

I agree, in the sense that the Ultraviolence trailer was just footage from the West Coast and Shades Of Cool music videos - and Honeymoon was behind the scenes of the album shoot. However the Lust For Life trailer didn't match the aesthetic of the record, I really wish she's fulfilled the space and witch themes more in the lyrics and artwork.