Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Really? That chorus part with the synth is very much in the same vibe as Venice Bitch

Well I mean I was thinking more about MAC so you are probably right..I hope the albums flows well

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Umm its nice but i hope its not on the album

Dont eat me alive sweeties,just I dont vibe it with the other other songs/snippets

I agree, this sounds like one of her worst songs

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

:legend: Hold me love me touch me hold me be the first who ever did :legend:

Those words reminded me of U2’s “Hold me, kiss me, thrill me, kill me” even though the sound between these two songs are completely different. The beat in Cinnamon reminds me of 13 Beaches, anyone else?

I know these songs aren’t completely on the happy side (I guess it wouldn’t be Lana then), but I’m really digging these sweet love songs. I think this album will be an instant favorite, I can’t wait to have it in my hands. And Cinnamon is gonna sound great live, everyone who are going to Ireland will be so lucky.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Honestly for me, it kinda lost momentum. Like don't get me wrong I think it's beautiful, and the drama behind it too, but I have a feeling that it won't be holding that much gravity, if that makes sense.It'll be more of a fun song. 

Thinking about that, the interview she first had when she first released MAC, the title of the album, and how she mentioned dating artists that seemed too heady of themselves but did have sparks current of genius at times. Jack Antonoff. 

I guess what I'm getting at is I get how Cinnamon sort of deviates from the majesty of MAC, and the longing of VB. Cinammon's gonna be a fun track, so there's that but I wonder how everything else'll fit in

UV/Honeymoon

I really hope this album is more than 11 tracks. We have the title and have heard snippets for How to Disappear, Happiness is a Butterfly, and Cinnamon. We've also heard all of MAC and VB. Thats about half the album and we still have at least 3-4 months before its out. Idk. I just dont want her to over hype us. 

I really hope this album is more than 11 tracks. We have the title and have heard snippets for How to Disappear, Happiness is a Butterfly, and Cinnamon. We've also heard all of MAC and VB. Thats about half the album and we still have at least 3-4 months before its out. Idk. I just dont want her to over hype us. 

I get what ur saying. I was listening to Troye's Bloom, for a good while now, but Idk for me I liked how short it was, no shade. I think that for her to release a shorter album means that shes more confident of the tracks she'll be releasing together, and less chances for fillers too. 

Was 11 tracks confirmed, tho? 

UV/Honeymoon

Ohmygod. That second snippet of Cinnamon floored me.  :defeated:

All the songs she's teased and released of NFR so far sound so cohesive and mature; exactly what I was hoping for after LFL.  :crying4:  :crying5: Let's hope the rest of NFR will have the same vibe.

Plus, it looks like introspective Lana (the best lana imo) is back again!  :pray2: