Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That synth melody in the chorus I BET I have heard it in some other pop song I just can't place my finger on it.

it reminds me of something off of crybaby honestly

Her top two albums:

1. Born To Die

&

2. Ultraviolence

(In that order)

are untouchable. NFR will be fighting LFL and Honeymoon for 3rd place.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18137-1380670033-23

Her top two albums:

1. Born To Die

&

2. Ultraviolence

(In that order)

are untouchable. NFR will be fighting LFL and Honeymoon for 3rd place.

tumblr_p20808lAPk1tovmb9o1_250.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Her top albums:

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. Born To Die

4. Paradise

5. Lust For Life

NFR will be fighting Ultraviolence for 2nd place or BTD 3rd place.

Couldn't agree more!

Ultraviolence > Honeymoon > Lust for Life (messy but has more songs i love) > Born to Die (has some of my fav lana songs ever but too many fillers in one album)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you think Norman Rockwell could be about the same guy as Best American Record?

I actually wonder if this whole album is going to actually be about that one person. 

I feel like the album is a «jab at the male ego» *(someone here mentioned it and it sounds genius), a collection of her past love experiences.

The guy in BAR reminds me of Barrie, which she broke up with because of his depression («there was nothing left by the time we went to bed»; depressed guys aren't that great in the sack, believe my experience).

The guy on VB is the writer type of guy that reminds me of the writer in Is This Happiness («You write, I tour» / «You think you're fucking Hunter S Thompson). 

Lana said that NFr is about a guy who tells all the time that he is great and all... Could it be G-Eazy? The guy sure has ego and I always thought she referred to him when she sang live White Mustang and added «And it wasn't even that good!» after the line «The day your record dropped.» 

it's only speculation here, by the way :)

We practically have most of Cinnamon now, she'll release it soon, right?  :pray2:

Who knows? We had heard Cherry live and didn't get it before July 21, so...

I'm worried bc if Cinnamon is the october release then it won't be on the album right?   :biblio:  don't do it Lana...

I'll say it again... The October single stands on its own, she said. Could be standalone single, could be that the song will be on the album but doesn't have a track referring to it or similar to it (unlike VB and MAC, that have the same «end of summer» feeling, and MAC refers to VB directly in the lyrics, and were released together). 

Cinnamon sounds good, so does HTD. MAC and VB were grest aswell. With HIAB being theonly stinker so far, I think we can expect another great Lona album and pretend Lust for Mess did not happen.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 UV

2 AKA

3 Honeymoon 

4 BTD

5 Paradise

6 LFL

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You