Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

OMG YOU GUYS I WAS WATCHING SEX AND THE CITY AND SAMANTHA JUST SAID "I HATE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE BABIES AND SUDDENLY THEY EXPECT IT TO TURN INTO SOME KIND OF NORMAN ROCKWELL PAINTING" AND I GAGGED ON MY CHICKEN NUGGET  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Cinnamon could be a great transition from folk part of the record to other, more upbeat half

How about an album that isn't split in two completely incompatible halves? It's no coincidence that the one Lana Del Rey album that isn't one cohesive body of work happens to be the only stain in her otherwise nearly flawless discography.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It seems like she listened to the album and has recently grown bored of it and decided to redo songs to have a more hip hop production because this in no way matches information about the pure electric guitar and folk sound I think she'll redo some of Jack's production and mix elements of the hip hop in.

I really wanna believe these collabs are not for NFR but I don't think MGK and Jesse would have the idea of inviting Lana for their projects on the same day at the same time. Or maybe The NBHD is working on another hip-hop/rap inspired project and they invited MGK and Lana? The possibilities are endless. Also... Jack is not in LA at the moment so I don't think she'd work on songs for the album without him.  :eartha2:

I'm hoping she was in the studio when MGK/The Nhbd were working, and heard some of his stuff; I don't even want her on an MGK album, especially since she hasn't even been on an A$AP album. I wouldn't doubt the Nhbd having him in, I remember their lil project with French Montana. I wouldn't mind another album like such

It seems like she listened to the album and has recently grown bored of it and decided to redo songs to have a more hip hop production becauss this in no way matches information about the pure electric guitar and folk sound I think she'll redo some of Jack's production and mix elements of the hip hop in. 

Ew. Please no. Only if she can make folky/psychedelic guitars work with hip hop beats and create another revolutionary sound a la BTD and Paradise...otherwise, just no. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's out of the blue but I want a song with Ariana (not specifically on NFR). Lana's been listening to her for a long time and they have amazing voices so that would have been dope. I used to have some negative thoughts about Ari but now I like her songs. :hooker:

giphy.gif

Ya'll forgetting that the Marina collab is def coming for NFR, she was spotted with Lana and Jack a couple of times and we even have pictures of the three of them in the studio. And we know Jack is not producing anything for her record so...  :hooker:

Ya'll forgetting that the Marina collab is def coming for NFR, she was spotted with Lana and Jack a couple of times and we even have pictures of the three of them in the studio. And we know Jack is not producing anything for her record so...  :hooker:

Ugh, don't remind me of that mess of a collab 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's out of the blue but I want a song with Ariana (not specifically on NFR). Lana's been listening to her for a long time and they have amazing voices so that would have been dope. I used to have some negative thoughts about Ari but now I like her songs. :hooker:

No. Their styles do not go together at all. 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

ladies... we do not know if MGK or The Neighborhood is going to be on the record, 

she always works with people in the studio; just like Miles Kane, so we have no idea if it'll ever see the light. 

\ plus MGK was at his own personal studio so it prolly is for her... lets chill and not jump to conclusion

I'm not excited for a MGK collab. But the reason I'm so optimistic about Lana collabing with Jesse Rutherford is because I always thought he and Lana's music was more 'in tune' with each other. Plus he makes decent music with The Neighbourhood and he isn't too hip hop either. The Neighbourhood's album 'I Love You' has a lot of rock elements to it, so hopefully that will be what this supposed collab will sound like. But since Lana said NFR is more like Red Hot Chili Peppers vibes, so maybe it'll be more like the album 'Wiped Out!' since it has a lot to do with LA/California lyrically.

The closest Neighbourhood song I think that fits with the vibe of NFR (MAC specificallly) is this song:

Above all, I hope the collab will sound a little something like this:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not excited for a MGK collab. But the reason I'm so optimistic about Lana collabing with Jesse Rutherford is because I always thought he and Lana's music was more 'in tune' with each other. Plus he makes decent music with The Neighbourhood and he isn't too hip hop either. The Neighbourhood's album 'I Love You' has a lot of rock elements to it, so hopefully that will be what this supposed collab will sound like. But since Lana said NFR is more like Red Hot Chili Peppers vibes, so maybe it'll be more like the album 'Wiped Out!' since it has a lot to do with LA/California lyrically.

The closest Neighbourhood song I think that fits with the vibe of NFR (MAC specificallly) is this song:

Above all, I hope the collab will sound a little something like this:

wow the taste jumped out  :gclap: as i said in your status i'd love something like wires but since jesse said the collab sounds sweet i think they'll serve something more sadderdaze/flowers like  :legend: