Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this era is really sucking right now.

she released two beautiful songs, but gave them stupid videos. she's teasing all the songs on the album again. she's ruining the vibe of the album with these stupid collaborations.

who tf told her folk songs and rap songs can go on the same album?

she released two beautiful songs, but gave them stupid videos. she's teasing all the songs on the album again. she's ruining the vibe of the album with these stupid collaborations.

she's the only one who could put Stevie Nicks, Sean Lennon, A$AP Rocky and Playboi Carti on the same album tho :rip: 

giphy.gif

It’s not folk though sorry to disappoint

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just checked @@HONEYMOON on insta and I’m actually kind of mad Lust For Life could’ve been called LOST For Life but no... ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if this dont put you in a good mood then you're fucked 

Reported for ugly taste. Thank You.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Trying so hard to keep my hopes up. Hoping this song is just the ugly one and everything else is in the original spirit of NFR (how she described it in the radio interview)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

It’s not folk though sorry to disappoint

THIS!

who said this was a folk album? Who said they couldn't co-exist? Who said it's even on her album?

I question if some of you have actual friends in real life. 

I have faith in her.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Could it be for an MGK album and not Lana's album? I won't listen to the snippet so have no opinion on it, but could this be a possibility?

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

If you listen closely to the instrumental of the song with MGK, it goes along Cinnamon. So the album will stay cohesive.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~