Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wow, this is really exciting. I think it's the biggest thing Lana did outside music that I'm experiencing as a fan of hers (I wasn't a fan until late 2015) and you guys are hype as fuck over this so I can't wait to experience this big Lana project with you guys  :woot:  

Also, can't wait to see what's she gonna bring to the mf table

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This is huge!!!! From H&M to jaguar to GUCCI

Literally glow-ups from every era...She's evolving so much  :poordat: wow 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can we all just pause and take a moment to appreciate being a stan of Lana during this generation? A time future generations will look back on and wish they could be like us, currently stanning Lana in the prime of her success? I think it's so amazing tbh. We've seen Lana come a long way and now she's doing a campaign with Gucci, one of the biggest designers in the WORLD. Maybe I'm just a little emotional right now (for other reasons) but I think it's so cool how in years to come, other teens/adults will look up to Lana as an icon (like, literal definition) and we all got to enjoy these moments together, something other people in many many years to come won't be able to experience.

kourtney-kardashian-gets-emotional-gif.g

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Courtney Love, who has a small guest appearance in the campaign, will be responsible for recording and capturing the night as it unfolds on Gucci Beauty's Instagram by posting through the app's Stories feature.

Omg this is going to be a mess I can't wait 

WHERE

I just got a notification from Google that The Neighbourhood published new album, and Lana's not featured on any song after I checked the tracklist. So, I suppose they recorded a collab for her album.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I just got a notification from Google that The Neighbourhood published new album, and Lana's not featured on any song after I checked the tracklist. So, I suppose they recorded a collab for her album.

They've put out like 4 EPs in the last year though so it could still be for them 

They've put out like 4 EPs in the last year though so it could still be for them

Ooh. Okay then. :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

They release so many eps it's hard to keep up, I'm a fan and I didn't know about this new release lmao  :biblio: but apparently it's just a compilation of their latest eps (their latest releases are called hard to imagine, the neighbourhood and ever changing, and this new album is literally called hard to imagine the neighbourhood ever changing lol) 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Can we all just pause and take a moment to appreciate being a stan of Lana during this generation? A time future generations will look back on and wish they could be like us, currently stanning Lana in the prime of her success? I think it's so amazing tbh. We've seen Lana come a long way and now she's doing a campaign with Gucci, one of the biggest designers in the WORLD. Maybe I'm just a little emotional right now (for other reasons) but I think it's so cool how in years to come, other teens/adults will look up to Lana as an icon (like, literal definition) and we all got to enjoy these moments together, something other people in many many years to come won't be able to experience.

kourtney-kardashian-gets-emotional-gif.g

I love when you say stuff like this bc this is exactly what I'm trying to express but I'm just so emotional it only goes out as "OMG I LOVE LANA KLDHKJHDJKG". I feel like Leslie in the scene in Parks and Recs where ppl from Eagleton and Pawnee propose the unity concert to her and she's just sobbing

ZKcaooE.png