Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know this radio and this is a total random info. Don’t believe anything Polish “sources” say, even Polish Universal Music Group isn’t always legit (they once told us Lana’s changing LFL album cover).

Just had a thought: what if the album booklet had a scent? :creep: It would probably not be good for people who are sensitive to scents and perfumes, but... imagine if. :creep:

Oo this would be interesting! It's like how Katy Perry made her Teenage Dream lyrics booklet smell like cotton candy :candy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't know what to believe because even back in 2017 we used to believe the album would be out in May 26th and we wouldn't believe the sources saying July 21st and then we were wrong...

Well the album was supposed to be out on May 26th before she delayed the album

For real though, the album is done... Why are we waiting again?

That poetry book is never coming, at least not on a worldwide availabity scale - so why delay the album.

I don't know what to believe because even back in 2017 we used to believe the album would be out in May 26th and we wouldn't believe the sources saying July 21st and then we were wrong...

That was kinda different, every interview she did confirmed the release as May 26th which the info would've been given to the publisher by her team. It was Lana's personal choice to delay the record to add collaborations and more songs.

Just had a thought: what if the album booklet had a scent? :creep: It would probably not be good for people who are sensitive to scents and perfumes, but... imagine if. :creep:

Ooooooh that would be so cool, i’d love it so much if she made a boxset that stimulated all my senses.

This makes me wonder, what does NFR smell like for yall so far? Just curious :creep:

(for me it’s deciduous forest, sunkissed skin and freshly mowed lawn)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Ooooooh that would be so cool, i’d love it so much if she made a boxset that stimulated all my senses.

This makes me wonder, what does NFR smell like for yall so far? Just curious :creep:

(for me it’s deciduous forest, sunkissed skin and freshly mowed lawn)

I was about to say "space" because of the ending of MAC and how psychedelic VB is, but there's nothing in space so. :facepalm:  But maybe jasmine flowers or sea water? I dunno.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hmmm..seems a bit late. If it were early march it would be more believable...but end of march? with all the snippets she gave us, 2 singles, a third song performed live already...Idk

i agree with this. i feel like she's impulsive and gets excited to share things but then the managment or label or even herself calms it down and decides to push it back rather than release it in an earlier expected time. m

giphy.gif

I think the description of the album that the twitter account posted was just from the Radio Beats interview, but the release date is actually from that radio

https://www.rmfclassic.pl/informacje/Muzyka,10/Lana-Del-Rey-dostala-zakaz-przeklinania,36934.html

I love how Universal Poland made us all universally believe Coachella isn't on the album and then another Polish music news outlet claims NFR drops in March 2019

Poland being our usual extra :runs:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif