Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hoping and betting for another January release. If Lana and Jack were finishing How To Disappear just last week and it’s the last track for the album, then I don’t think it should take three or more months to get the album out.

Hoping and betting for another January release. If Lana and Jack were finishing How To Disappear just last week and it’s the last track for the album, then I don’t think it should take three or more months to get the album out.

I think she said that it was the last one they had recorded, but I don't think that means it'll be the last one. Probably still writing and recording for the album

I mean it's pretty obvious, maybe she'll release HTD or another song mid-November (actually make that late-November) to keep us busy over the holidays and then in January, the Gucci campaign starts and she drops a promo single that comes with the preorder, then album coming in February

Also, instead of HTD, she'll maybe release that ''bigger project''  that Chuck refered to when speaking about the MAC/VB video, 'cause a bigger project will definetly keep us busy over the holidays

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

That March info is fake af. Isn’t it obvious?

They just took info from the recent interviews and seemingly got the March release date from Wikipedia

Yeah, that shit is fake, March is way too far, especially the end of it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

tbh as much as I don't believe that March date as being real (late Jan sounds more realistic), I wouldn't mind. If she gives us HTD or another track at the end of November, drops the short film in January, and then album in early March I would be fine. I like long eras and the fact that she seems to be dropping tracks as she works on them, not when they're all already done feels really natural for her  :)

She can stop to lie to herlself that she will eva release this poetry book and drop the album already

I would love to buy her cheesy poetry book.

I need her to do that <3

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I'd like to think it would be earlier than March...but I suppose we need to take into consideration the time it will take to properly promote the album (billboards, interviews in magazines etc) like with LFL.

Not to mention music videos too. I'm sure Lana would like to make a proper music video before she releases the album (which means another single) so tbh March doesn't seem THAT crazy if all of this promoting needs to be done beforehand.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven