Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

OH. ok ty

Video Games

American

Cruel World

Freak

Heroin

Venice Bitch

Honorable mentions to: Blue Jeans, Dark Paradise Diet Mtn Dew, Cola, all of Paradise, WEST COAST, SoC's bridge, MPG, Old Money, HM, TLY, The Blackest Day. Love

That was difficult :bye2:

But heyo new topic maybe, let's talk merch or something else. Or. Hm ok how many music videos do you expect? What's up with Chuck filming a series, how long etc. Is HIAB gonna get a video, with tour footage?

R we just gonna rate the NFR snippets after all this blows thru?

14148wj_th.jpg

Best case scenario? Maybe Chuck is saving the best footage for a HIAB music video bc I was underwhelmed by the MAC/VB visuals. They felt more like a compilation of behind the scenes clips.

So are we expecting HIAB to be pushed as the proper lead single closer to the album release?

She teased it pretty early on, referred to it as her new song on Twitter (suggesting it was being a single) and obviously a music video was filmed...

Lemme jump on the rankings bandwagon, here are my ultimate faves from each;

Sirens: Fucking hate all of them

AKA: Brite Lites  :hooker:

Born to Die: Born to Die or Blue Jeans
Paradise: Ride or Gods & Monsters

Ultraviolence: West Coast

Honeymoon: Music to Watch Boys to
Lust for Life: Cherry or Get Free

Norman Fucking Rockwell: Prefer MAC over VB since VB is so unnecessarily long

Non-album singles Young and Beautiful and Big Eyes, don't really care for the rest. Also the only leaked ones I still listen to from time to time are Serial Killer and Us Against the World.

this probably won’t be happening but i really want her to play around with her vocals again like she did with UV. i want that raspyness, the deep voice, the scream singing, etc.

Same. I'm kinda getting tired of her light wispy voice and want something more raw and womanly

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this probably won’t be happening but i really want her to play around with her vocals again like she did with UV. i want that raspyness, the deep voice, the scream singing, etc.

she's been lazy with her vocals since honeymoon now and it's gotten even worse since lfl like she was actually mumbling throughout half of that record.

It's such a shame though because she has such a versatile voice but does nothing with it anymore.

can she jus release the damn album cover so y'all sh*t up

she's been lazy with her vocals since honeymoon now and it's gotten even worse since lfl like she was actually mumbling throughout half of that record.

It's such a shame though because she has such a versatile voice but does nothing with it anymore.

one thing i will give credit to LFL for is the way she sings. she tried many different techniques and melodies. I was shook when i first heard the WM bridge because she sounded so different. not to mention all the long and high notes on songs like 13 Beaches, IMF, and WTWWAWWKD

one thing i will give credit to LFL for is the way she sings. she tried many different techniques and melodies. I was shook when i first heard the WM bridge because she sounded so different. not to mention all the long and high notes on songs like 13 Beaches, IMF, and WTWWAWWKD

where are these high notes? there's nothing beyond the 5th octave.

did we listen to the same honeymoon?

where are these high notes? there's nothing beyond the 5th octave.

Well she only reached c# in the 6th octave in cola and its like the start of the octave..I dont know why yall expect her to go even higher...she is not ariana grande and she can reach a little from the 2nd octave too and its even more rare and impressive

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

compared to her other songs, thats as high as she goes

she's done songs going to the 6th octave and actually belted so not really.

I don't know what albums you lot are listening to where her tone isn't monotone post uv and honeymoon is one of my favourites.

I dont think lana ever belted in the 6th octave(at least in her ldr discography)..thats actually something very hard even for the soprano vocal types..

I will agree tho, that she needs to belt more in the 4-5 octave where she is able but always chooses to use her head voice

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I really don't understand why her vocals are so uninspiring and bland nowadays, it's like she doesn't wanna get out of her safe space and experiment with delivery again.. the vocals on UV were insane and caked with rawness and emotion, if only she could channel that energy again for this new record she sings like such a deary folk singer it's boring. NFR is such a sassy album name pls bring the attitude and energy back lana

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7