Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine Yosemite being a hidden track, like when you play a song and you see that the time keeps going even when the song is over... and then suddenly Yosemite pops up to surprise us all. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i breathe & i get attacked or commented @

yes i want and need the song for personal reasons, no it's not a meme

no i dont care of ur opinion or how much any of you want it/don't i'd be dumb TO care

let me live

Then why keep posting in a thread that’s about her FUTURE work with how much you want an old track that’ll never be released? I’m not trying to burst your bubble but at some point, face reality that it’ll never come out. How long have we been waiting for Life Is Beautiful? Why do we have to hear “Yosemite Yosemite Yosemite” every page or 2? I’m tired of hearing about it. It’s getting old. There’s literally absolutely no more reason to want that track than RBFY or LIB and we know those won’t be released anytime soon

So let’s stop having this old, tired conversation about a song that she doesn’t like anymore obviously. It’s one she doesn’t want to put out. If she wants to, it’ll be on that unreleased record that probably isn’t happening, but otherwise, she won’t put it out.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Venice Bitch is truly, fucking, one of the best songs ever made. It's iconic, it's legendary, it's career defining, it's gorgeous, it's life changing and I fucking love it

I like the way you think! I can't believe I underestimated Venice Bitch without even giving her a full listen  :biblio: It's definitely a new favorite. It's inspiring, it takes you to a new world.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

https://twitter.com/ldraddic/status/1068900995126693889?s=21 where can I find this in full? Everybody’s favourite waitress :defeated: that has to be around the time when she wrote songs like Trash Magic :defeated:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/11/30/lana-del-rey-worked-odd-jobs-off-craigslist-before-she-was-successful.html

Queen of getting paid to not paint houses

Then why keep posting in a thread that’s about her FUTURE work with how much you want an old track that’ll never be released? I’m not trying to burst your bubble but at some point, face reality that it’ll never come out. How long have we been waiting for Life Is Beautiful? Why do we have to hear “Yosemite Yosemite Yosemite” every page or 2? I’m tired of hearing about it. It’s getting old. There’s literally absolutely no more reason to want that track than RBFY or LIB and we know those won’t be released anytime soon

So let’s stop having this old, tired conversation about a song that she doesn’t like anymore obviously. It’s one she doesn’t want to put out. If she wants to, it’ll be on that unreleased record that probably isn’t happening, but otherwise, she won’t put it out.

I never truly bothered for LiB, that's a reach & hard guesswork- but when a hot 1/5-1/4 of the forum was on the same craze I was on for a song that's 6yrs old that didn't even belong to her it's alright; yet me expressing my own opinions & desires while keeping it humorous & lighthearted is valid enough for people to sincerely think I need to know their opinions or takes on the track's release potential

nothing you can say will burst my bubble- this goes back on my point as to why some of you think i care and/or need to know your "realistic hot take" as if anything you've said is worth half a penny & hasn't already been said before.

If you're sincerely this bothered by seeing 1 post out of so many others (that ain't the best quality anyways due to the fact everybody shitposting since we have 0 news) then simply ignore me as a user. you being huffy n puffy ain't gonna stop me from vouching for a track, you don't carry the influence

I never truly bothered for LiB, that's a reach & hard guesswork- but when a hot 1/5-1/4 of the forum was on the same craze I was on for a song that's 6yrs old that didn't even belong to her it's alright; yet me expressing my own opinions & desires while keeping it humorous & lighthearted is valid enough for people to sincerely think I need to know their opinions or takes on the track's release potential

nothing you can say will burst my bubble- this goes back on my point as to why some of you think i care and/or need to know your "realistic hot take" as if anything you've said is worth half a penny & hasn't already been said before.

If you're sincerely this bothered by seeing 1 post out of so many others (that ain't the best quality anyways due to the fact everybody shitposting since we have 0 news) then simply ignore me as a user. you being huffy n puffy ain't gonna stop me from vouching for a track, you don't carry the influence

I don’t mind reading your opinions, I agree with a lot of what you say.... lol I just don’t understand this weird fixation over a song that has 0 chance of being released.

But okay. Keep repeating the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

VB is so overrated I don't get the hype at all

*runs away as fast as I can

If you don't get it,then forget it cause I don't have to fucking explain it :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

So much for the “daddy bought her career” haters.

Not that I wanna say he did but she already told us 10000 romantic working-class stories about living in trailers, working as a waitress, a social volunteer etc. andiving in like 5 states at a time. So I don't really know what about those is true and what is something she'd like to be true. After all she insisted her lips were not plastic surgery ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!