Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In the small time this beloved hellpit of a website was down I accomplished things that I've been procrastinating for half a year and idk what to do of this piece of observation. Hate to contribute to the universe long list of posts already mentioning this but can Lana plz show signs of being musically alive so I can go back to focus on my outrageously long tdl of things to do for uni thx

ZKcaooE.png

im logging off for the whole of december ive HAD IT

thank yosemite...,,,.finally

What does she exactly mean when she sings “uouououo whatever everything, whatever” in Venice Bitch? I may sound dumb but I don’t get it :eartha2:

I interpret it as nothing matters because she has her baby and is “fresh out of fucks forever”. (Aaaand maybe that she’s high and nothing else matters much than being with her guy.) They have each other and that’s the most important thing at the moment.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sylvia is my favorite snippet so far ,I hope the rumours are true

Same! Also it fits the season perfectly

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Imagine if she performed Sylvia tomorrow and said afterwards „so yeah you can listen to this song along with the album which will be released....” which is VERY unlikely, unless she says S o o n

11. Lana Del Rey, “Venice B*tch”

Since Lana Del Rey took the blogosphere by storm in 2011 on her millennial take on classic Hollywood with “Video Games,” she’s spent the next seven years honing her aesthetic and perspective. (Also, remember the blogosphere?) We’ve seen her collaborate with rappers, evoke everything from A Clockwork Orange to Iggy Pop, and grow her audience to festival-headliner levels all without much help from the radio world. But her next album, which is expected in 2019, looks like it will be something entirely different, where Del Rey has established her own voice to such a point that now she can really toy with the form she’s curated. Everyone knows what a Lana Del Rey song sounds like, so now it’s time to break that all down.

Venice B*tch” does just that in glorious form. Livestreams and Norman Rockwell can live side by side in a Lana Del Rey song, and iconography like California, blue jeans, and summer still have a home, but the song takes a sledgehammer to the expectations she’s built up. A spare, intimate production gives way to minutes of guitar noodling while her voice fades in and out, repeating some of the song’s lines out of context. Rather than just following a straight line, Lana gives us something to live inside of, to get lost in, and to discover anew with repeat listens. It’s the most ambitious thing she’s ever created, an exciting revelation to those that have always claimed there’s more to her than meets the eye, and cements her as an essential musical presence, into 2019 and beyond.–P.C

https://uproxx.com/music/best-songs-of-2018-ranked/ 

:flutter:

She can book Glastonbury  already :hooker:  Hope she dont forget UK, France, Germany and Portugal on all these european festivals

Please no I really can't afford it :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif