Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh, this era feels painful

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Maybe I was wrong about us getting something tonight. Go figure.

I hope we don't have to wait until March, that would really suck.

At least we have the Gucci campaign next month  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Maybe I was wrong about us getting something tonight. Go figure.

I hope we don't have to wait until March, that would really suck.

What did she sing?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

While I appreciate the snippets, I do agree that she spoiled some songs for us since we’ve basically heard the whole song, or at least what seems to be the interesting parts, especially HIAB..

I also do think she released the two September singles for us because 1) she indicated they were end of summer songs and wanted us to hear them during that time 2) she might’ve been attempting to release them before she got bored of them 3) to prevent leaks 4) to keep us fed for a while since she knew the album wasn’t coming for months.

So while the huge gap is annoying, imagine if she changed the songs or decided to not even release them at a later date.

Anyone else excited to hear Sylvia Plath or is it just me? I love the lyrics

Honey we're literally a bunch of rabid ppl stranded in the desert since 2 months lol of course you're not alone. I'm extremely excited for it

ZKcaooE.png

Anyone else excited to hear Sylvia Plath or is it just me? I love the lyrics

If it's her saddest song she's written then heck yes, the melody seems v subtle, her voice is so raw & close to the mic, i feel like there's sumn in the background we can barely hear; I'm excited for it

If it's her saddest song she's written then heck yes, the melody seems v subtle, her voice is so raw & close to the mic, i feel like there's sumn in the background we can barely hear; I'm excited for it

I can't tell if it's a piano, guitar or some sort of synth in the background! I'm so curious to hear. I know we've only heard like 30+ seconds of it but it reminds me of Heroin a little bit

I HATE HER ASS SO MUCH SHE GIVES ME CINNAMON SHE HAND FEEDS ME VENICE BITCH AND THEN SHE SERVES ME THIS??????? THIS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLY GOOD SOUNDING SONG????????? AND SHE EXPECTS ME TO WAIT CALMLY FOR FOUR (4) MONTHS I'M LITERALLY BUYING A TICKET TO LA RN YOU KNOW THE ADDY I HAVE SOME WORDS TO SAY TO SOMEONE,,,,

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT WHAT THE FUCK THERE'S TWOOOOOO NEW SONGS???????????? AND THE SECOND ONE SOUNDS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST??????? I'M LITERALLY HAVING A STROKE RN......

AND REMEMBER WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD PUT OUT A NO ALBUM SONG IN OCTOBER OMFGGGGG WHAT IF IT WAS ONE OF THOOOOOSE I'M SORRY I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT JKFGHKDHFGK

ZKcaooE.png

So what the fuck will this album be....?????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So what the fuck will this album be....?????

An amazing one  :kiss3:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

An amazing one  :kiss3:

I have absolutely no expectations now lmao idk what to expect on it

i didnt really consider it before... but this might be an album that expands upon the sound that Raise Me Up, Queen of the Gas Station, and Pawn Shop Blues touched on in AKA. hell, with what we've heard, PSB and OSCYS would fit perfectly

Usually I’d agree but personally I’m not sure if these 2 will be on the record or even released at this point

giphy.gif

OK I'VE MANaged to unlock caps lock and breathed in a bag I'm very sorry for this episode ldofkhskjdfg but I really do believe these two new songs are unbelievably good and the most exciting thing I've heard from this era with Cin and VB. IMHO (stressed imho) much more than MAC

ZKcaooE.png