Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay I'm gonna stop you gays right there. I will not stand for any Stevie Nicks slander, even if she does sound like Spongebob from time to time.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

again:

we

the

gays

do

not

want

collabs

on

this

album

thank u

next

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

No way. Y'all wanted that mess with Stevie Nicks and she sounded like Spongebob. We're not giving her another chance to repeat that.

Such a shame you said this, I liked you

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

the only collab that would fit NFR perfectly is FJM he doesn't have one bad song 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oh wow, been away from internet connection for a few days... :O  would someone catch me up?? Lana performed two new songs that won't be on the album? And March 29th release date, is that confirmed or just a rumour?

Thanks in advance gays xoxo  :kiss:

Anyway, nice to see the meltdowns have begun (well they never ended lets be real..) it never feels like a Lana pre-release thread until there's been at least two meltdowns over something...  love ya LanaBoards, never change  :heart:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Oh wow, been away from internet connection for a few days... :O  would someone catch me up?? Lana performed two new songs that won't be on the album? And March 29th release date, is that confirmed or just a rumour?

Anyway, nice to see the meltdowns have begun (well they never ended lets be real..) it never feels like a Lana pre-release thread until there's been at least two meltdowns over something...  love ya LanaBoards, never change  :heart:

yes she performed two new country songs "just for fun". so they won't be on norman.

the march 29 thingy was reported by mtv uk but it's not confirmed. i honestly think it's coming in february.

in other news, many european dates were announced. + 1 in the US i think.

yes she performed two new country songs "just for fun". so they won't be on norman.

the march 29 thingy was reported by mtv uk but it's not confirmed. i honestly think it's coming in february.

in other news, many european dates were announced. + 1 in the US i think.

Thank you Paradixo! Much appreciated!  :kiss:

I'm glad we got to hear them in full even if they aren't on the album?

I'm really intrigued for NFR, the songs she has released that are confirmed for the album have had such a unique vibe and yet are authentically LanaTM? Especially excited to get the first proper visuals for this era!  :flutter:

I'm glad you're back again :krylie: :kiss:

Yeah March 26th was confirmed by MTV UK but there's still some speculation until Lana herself confirms it,

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm glad you're back again :krylie: :kiss:

Yeah March 26th was confirmed by MTV UK but there's still some speculation until Lana herself confirms it,

Aww thank you, Arcadia! Good to see you are still around!! I so wish I was more consistent with my presence here...  Lana totally wrote 'How To Disappear' about my absences between release cycles   :toofunny:  :biblio:

And let's be real, it wouldn't be a Lana pre-release if we got a set in stone release date from Lana herself, girl loves to play us  :defeated: