Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Cinnamon would be that bitch to warm up to the season.

We should be thankful to get it. Sylvia will make mascara run down my cheeks, and I just don't need that this Christmas, but come through and I'll swallow, Lana baby. 

Edit: This is when I stop smoking pot at 8:36am. Jesus, wtf is this

Cinnamon would be that bitch to warm up to the season.

We should be thankful to get it. Sylvia will make mascara run down my cheeks, and I just don't need that this Christmas, but come through and I'll swallow, Lana baby. 

Edit: This is when I stop smoking pot at 8:36am. Jesus, wtf is this

Slightly poetic

cinnamon will be a cute girl but venice bitch will always be that bitch

Love VB to death and beyond but the only thing that venice bitch will always be that bitch of is venice. Cinnamon is already in the pantheon of my fav songs ever

ZKcaooE.png

I love VB and it's is one of the best songs Lana has done in a while, but Cinnamon is THAT hoe. I feel alot of things with Cinnamon which I don't feel with VB.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope the bridge for Cinnamon will be amazing, otherwise I don't think I'll like it that much to be honest... I fear I'll start to think of it like I do of Cherry, great the first months and then slowly becoming more dull...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I hope the bridge for Cinnamon will be amazing, otherwise I don't think I'll like it that much to be honest... I fear I'll start to think of it like I do of Cherry, great the first months and then slowly becoming more dull...

We’ve only heard one verse though!!! There’s gonna be another verse I’m sure and it’ll probably turn out to be the NEW IS THIS HAPPINESS for NFRRRRRR ughhhh I cant wait for this record

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Love VB to death and beyond but the only thing that venice bitch will always be that bitch of is venice. Cinnamon is already in the pantheon of my fav songs ever

hate speech is not freedom of speech. this is disgusting

I just need to know why she’s been so fuckin quiet recently..... after all year and then she just disappears again. Makes me think she’s working on the album again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Cinnamon is gonna top VB wbk

One , it's the truth. Two the Supreme Court and ACLU consistently disagree

I love VB and it's is one of the best songs Lana has done in a while, but Cinnamon is THAT hoe. I feel alot of things with Cinnamon which I don't feel with VB.

@ mods i think its time to do a mass ban of all the members who slander Venice Bitch

I just need to know why she’s been so fuckin quiet recently..... after all year and then she just disappears again. Makes me think she’s working on the album again

This is how to disappear...

We should have seen a prophecy on that one. 

I know some of you are excited about Cinnamon because it's catchier and it's new, we've heard snippets, we are intrigued... But let's not jump to conclusions. We've already heard a minute and like 20 seconds of Cinnamon and is not gonna top VB at all, don't fool yourselves =))))) the production sounds pretty basic and even quite cheap at times and the whole chorus just feels pretty uninspired.

To be honest, spilling some real honest fucking tea right now, y'all definetly love it so much because when the chorus kicks in it is similar to one of those Melanie Martinez/Billie whatever ''bops'' and you don't like to admit that because you say you've evolved with Lana in time too, but you actually still like your old, cringey taste 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***