Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Isn't Kylie like already confirmed and all that? She even posted on her facebook page :rip:

im think its just a strong rumor, no?

Kylie is 100 % confirmed to be playing the Legend Slot at Glastonbury this year, 14 years after she was supposed to headline, but had to pull out because of her breast cancer diagnosis.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I really hope NFR is going to have a boxset and a little more exciting than the honeymoon and lfl one

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Eclipse tweeted the lyrics for love approximately one year before it released, the tea is on twitter.

Fan since 2012, LB since 2018 & it shows

If Eclipse says he has new material, he does. He always comes through and delivers the goodies. He's been doing this for years.

Sure he’s leaked things in the past but does he really have new material? Hell, I remember plenty of people having Love before it leaked and it doesn’t change anything. That spread with or without him

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sure he’s leaked things in the past but does he really have new material? Hell, I remember plenty of people having Love before it leaked and it doesn’t change anything. That spread with or without him

Duhh, he plays unleaked in the middle of starbucks. The kid is godless.

give it up deelishis

I need Lana to collab with Rufus Wainwright and give us Wait for life 2.0. Like, I honestly feel that if she would have featured him on BPBP instead of Stevie...it would have been 10x better. (And I actually kinda like BPBP.)

Idk. I doubt any of yall even know who Rufus is. If not, listen to these songs

Hallelujah

Oh What A World

Montauk

14th Street

Release The Stars (the whole damn album)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It’s actually very plausible for a single to leak the week before. “Radio” always gets it beforehand.

Sure, if it’s a regular single. Some are exclusive premiering singles like Zane Lowe will do sometimes and the song doesn’t even release to streaming sites until AFTER they run the song at least once there. I remember both MAC and VB being that way. Didn’t release at 12:00AM, it released at like 5PM or sometime in the afternoon here or whenever his show is, in the middle of the day randomly

I’m just saying from someone who never posts here anymore I don’t believe “insider/leaker talk” anymore because most of it is bs. It’s 2019, most just say stuff they don’t know for the attention. Sure maybe he has the track but there’s no photos, no proof of anything so I won’t believe it. Simple. (Yes I know photos can be faked too but even that would show something...)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

zero collabs on dis album thank u

NEXT NEXT IM SO FUCKING GREATFUL FOR MY EX

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I wish she would stop being LAZY with the aesthetics... 

it ruins it for me when she does not even try to make the cover/artwork look good

also I find it annoying she is smiling now on the album (only because I hate how critics will use it to showcase she is "growing", like... um people don't have to smile 24/7 for them to be"happy") 

I mean, she self proclaimed herself in an MTV interview as an "image artist" when describing her love for Kahli Uchis becuzc Uchis is the same... 

anyways, fingers crossed the music is gonna top UV 

I wonder if HIADT will get Lana another Best New Track on Pitchfork?

I highly doubt it. It sounds lifeless

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.