You know that I'm not but at best I can say

I'm not sad

'Cause hope is a dangerous thing

For a woman like me to have 

Her lyrics are improving 

we been knew

What is happening hahahahahahaha im dying

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ahahshehdhdghqhqhahwhejrirkrjdgdgdhdjdjdhfgdgdhdjdjdhdhdhdjdjdjd What is happening

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If people are going to PRETEND to be Lana, at least write with a more intellectual vernacular. Jesus H Christ.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i don't really care about the single cover since sooner or later what i'll be staring at is the album cover

what i really care about is that HIADSIOJRWIEOWSFSKLDJSLSKLJ has some kick in it and for it to not be a boring piano ballad like change

i don't really care about the single cover since sooner or later what i'll be staring at is the album cover

what i really care about is that HIADSIOJRWIEOWSFSKLDJSLSKLJ has some kick in it and for it to not be a boring piano ballad like change

Change is hot.

Don't b ratty about it

giphy.gif

I’m Lana Del Rey. Don’t believe? See:

Well I just wanted an ethereal sound for this record, you know? I was looking at the ocean in front of my house and I felt so lucky, I mean, sometimes when you’re an artist you need some ocean vibes to make something really cathartic in your music. So I decided to write some lines and I felt so inspired by the beach and the birds and the flowers, and by some 1960’s poet I was reading that day. I think it’s beautiful how a musician can catch the energy of young people around the world and turn it into chords and stuff, even in those tumultuous times we’re living, you know.

Woah, is-

Is-

Are you Lana Del Rey?

Well lately I’ve been feeling more like myself instead of this persona, you know? I mean when you’re young and you first come up to Hollywood you need some anchor so you can stand by it, but I’ve been here for such a long time and I just don’t feel afraid anymore, I mean I’m not in that state of mind anymore, you know? I have worked so hard in the last couple years but now I just want to take my space and make some baddie stuff, I had that ideia while watching a 1950’s movie and that week i was listening a lot of the sangri-las and The Beach Boys, stuff like that that I’m always comfortable listen to feel more like a peaceful person, that’s what I’m trying to be

I want Lana to make a music video for Sylvia and have it be a re-enactment of her death, kinda like what she did for national anthem - lana needs to stick her head in the oven- or have it as the single cover... there's something so haunting about the image

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

That's actually a really good concept,

It'd definitely stick.

But it's too controversial,

And some pussies would complain 

giphy.gif

I want Lana to make a music video for Sylvia and have it be a re-enactment of her death, kinda like what she did for national anthem - lana needs to stick her head in the oven- or have it as the single cover... there's something so haunting about the image

This is such a concept, sadly current day Lana would never. I miss when she used to not give a fuck about coming off as “problematic”

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-07-om-03-03-35

you gonna want to stick YOUR head in the oven after you see the single cover