Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just hope there is SOME reference to Rockwell. But I honestly don’t expect much on the matter. Anyways, what matters the most to me is the music: the visuals are a bonus but in the end, it’s the emotional musical trip that lives on.

I just hope there is SOME reference to Rockwell. But I honestly don’t expect much on the matter. Anyways, what matters the most to me is the music: the visuals are a bonus but in the end, it’s the emotional musical trip that lives on.

There already is a mention of Rockwell in Venice Bitch :)

And of course there will be the title track

There already is a mention of Rockwell in Venice Bitch :)

And of course there will be the title track

They were talking about a reference of NR in the visuals of the album, like the album cover

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I like the singles covers too. If her hair was let loose in the MAC cover, y'all would love it 10 times more. And the VB cover is perfect for the song, I like it more than the MAC cover. However, she should definetly up the quality for the album cover, imo. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

When someone makes a Sylvia radio premiere thread, let's discuss it in there, not here. Last time most of us had to switch in between threads and caused a lot of confusion. :defeated: Just a heads up ya'll.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

When someone makes a Sylvia radio premiere thread, let's discuss it in there, not here. Last time most of us had to switch in between threads and caused a lot of confusion. :defeated: Just a heads up ya'll.

well that's what threads are usually there for...

but tell that to some people and they'd rather attack u and say how this thread is the thread for the entire era including her most recent selfie, her new hair cut, why the production on dark paradise sucks, how much they love uv and yose-

on another note: we're getting a radio premiere?

i76mrxw.png 

I think Sylvia Plath (I'm not calling it with any other name) could become my new all time favourite Lana song. There's something so strong about it. I don't care at all if it ends up being just a piano ballad. Sometimes, they're the best. Change traumatized some of you lol, and it's not even bad.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think Sylvia Plath (I'm not calling it with any other name) could become my new all time favourite Lana song. There's something so strong about it. I don't care at all if it ends up being just a piano ballad. Sometimes, they're the best. Change traumatized some of you lol, and it's not even bad.

Yeah there's definitely something special about Sylvia. I can't get the melody out of my head.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Change seems very «uneventful» at first, but at some point, the lyrics made a deep impact in me and can't help but love the song. 

Of all the snippets we heard this far, Sylvia is the one i am most unsure of... I definitely think that song is a grower, but I sure question Lana's choice when it comes to choosing singles, especially this one, to re-hype the pre-release. it seems like a super gloomy song, one fans will love but outside the fan base? not so sure. 

Change seems very «uneventful» at first, but at some point, the lyrics made a deep impact in me and can't help but love the song.

Of all the snippets we heard this far, Sylvia is the one i am most unsure of... I definitely think that song is a grower, but I sure question Lana's choice when it comes to choosing singles, especially this one, to re-hype the pre-release. it seems like a super gloomy song, one fans will love but outside the fan base? not so sure.

Until LFL began, Lana was known for her depressing songs and her sad image, maybe she's trying to test if it still works? Also, I was thinking that she might not give a duck at all, and choose her favourite song as a single. She seems to like Sylvia more than all the songs she teased so far. It could be very special to her and close to her heart, and that would be the reason why she chose it as a single, even if it has no single potential

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~