Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

IDK but the snippet she posted, it sounds like she just wrote random sentences and decided to read them over instrumental that you can barely hear. I'm not here for that.

But I won't judge before we get the whole song, I just hope I'm wrong.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yet she cut Young And In Love to just "Love"

Should've been Doesn't Matter Because It's Enough to Be Young And In Love - Don't Worry, Baby :creep:

Glastonbery is coming :hdu:

The Glastonbury (26-30 June) rumour mill has been cranking up for months now. Will Oasis really get together? Kylie? The Cure? The Kinks? The only artist confirmed for now is Stormzy, who’ll probably release a new album in 2019 too. Lana Del Rey is also rumoured, and her album Norman F***ing Rockwell, produced by Jack Antonoff, Taylor Swift and St Vincent, should be out around then.

https://www.independent.co.uk/preview-of-the-year-2019/films-2019-tv-shows-music-preview-releases-netflix-oscars-glastonbury-a8686606.html

:lmao:

wow the Sylvia single cover im-

mAqk7tE.jpg

JLDNSAJLDN

It's probably too soon to say this, but i was listening to ''Yes to Heaven'' and i feel like it could've been a track in NFR: the whole dreamy, psychedelic vibe with that soft rock sound from the 60's, early 70's.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

It's probably too soon to say this, but i was listening to ''Yes to Heaven'' and i feel like it could've been a track in NFR: the whole dreamy, psychedelic vibe with that soft rock sound from the 60's, early 70's.

I actually thought YTH could have been a LFL track for those exact same reasons. There was a 60s & 70s vibe to the second half of that album

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

If she has ink in her pen why won't it work in her notepad

tenor.gif

she got her notepad oily and wet from coffee and finger grease so now the ink won't work

tenor.gif

wow the Sylvia single cover im-

mAqk7tE.jpg

Who the fuck did this lmao I’m dying

24/7, Sylvia Plath

Writing in blood on my walls

Cause the ink in my pen don't work in my notepad

------------------------------------------------------------------

5:24

:)

Calling bullshit rn. Any type of proof? At all?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Calling bullshit rn. Any type of proof? At all?

i love when new or clueless people try and be aggressive towards Eclipse like he isn't one of the most verified and accomplished leakers in the fandom and be contrarian just for the hell of it

Glastonbery is coming :hdu:

The Glastonbury (26-30 June) rumour mill has been cranking up for months now. Will Oasis really get together? Kylie? The Cure? The Kinks? The only artist confirmed for now is Stormzy, who’ll probably release a new album in 2019 too. Lana Del Rey is also rumoured, and her album Norman F***ing Rockwell, produced by Jack Antonoff, Taylor Swift and St Vincent, should be out around then.

https://www.independent.co.uk/preview-of-the-year-2019/films-2019-tv-shows-music-preview-releases-netflix-oscars-glastonbury-a8686606.html

Isn't Kylie like already confirmed and all that? She even posted on her facebook page :rip:

And oh wow I can't believe Venice Bitch was produced by Tay Tay herself, AOTY in coming y'all  :gclap:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i love when new or clueless people try and be aggressive towards Eclipse like he isn't one of the most verified and accomplished leakers in the fandom and be contrarian just for the hell of it

Considering it’s a new project... I don’t believe anyone has these tracks or they’d leak already by now

Considering it’s a new project... I don’t believe anyone ACTUALLY has these tracks or they’d leak already by now. Especially being Jack’s production on it. Maybe a demo, sure. Definitely not a final track

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Considering it’s a new project... I don’t believe anyone has these tracks or they’d leak already by now

~i love when new or clueless people try and be aggressive towards Eclipse like he isn't one of the most verified and accomplished leakers in the fandom and be contrarian just for the hell of it~

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Considering it’s a new project... I don’t believe anyone ACTUALLY has these tracks or they’d leak already by now. Especially being Jack’s production on it. Maybe a demo, sure. Definitely not a final track

Eclipse tweeted the lyrics for love approximately one year before it released, the tea is on twitter.

Fan since 2012, LB since 2018 & it shows

So lana website just updated her live shows and they added some but didnt take out any.. so is she cancelling or not

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Isn't Kylie like already confirmed and all that? She even posted on her facebook page :rip:

And oh wow I can't believe Venice Bitch was produced by Tay Tay herself, AOTY in coming y'all  :gclap:

im think its just a strong rumor, no?

im think its just a strong rumor, no?

Lust For Dead   large.gif

If Eclipse says he has new material, he does. He always comes through and delivers the goodies. He's been doing this for years.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven