Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe that's the cover she shot and Ben scrapped? And maybe Amazon didn't get the memo? Because for all I know that is an exclusive pic (never seen it, have you guys?) and it could possibly be the rejected cover.

she posted that pic on ig a while ago, or it was a story. either way it is not exclusive. lol

It’s a selfie she posted in October

she posted that pic on ig a while ago, or it was a story. either way it is not exclusive. lol

Oh so it's fake then, thank the heavens.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I will keep stating my opinion till I'm blue in the face sweetie! Don't like, don't look. It's that simple. You want mindless drones who praise everything she does with a "Yassss!"? Well I'm not one of them sweet pea. All criticism is good criticism. If you feel easily triggered, frightened, annoyed, scared or shook by negative statements, please consult a physician to better assist your situation and heighten your anti depressant doses. Thank you!  ;)

ignorance is a cruel thing for a person to have - but you have it

ignorance is a cruel thing for a person to have - but you have it

And your ignorance towards the real world and the fact that people have both negative and positive opinions is truly enlightening on your mental capacity, so back at ya temple bitch!  :hooker:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This is why gays don't deserve anything 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

All of these blind members that will praise Lana even if she uses a poop pic as a single cover are so mad when someone writes their own opinion and calls Lana out. Delusional!

funny thing is...it could literally be poop on the sidewalk and some of her fans would call it art and scream ‘leave her alone be grateful’.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

funny thing is...it could literally be poop on the sidewalk and some of her fans would call it art and scream ‘leave her alone be grateful’.

@ me next time bitch ENuuFxD.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains