Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still don't think a video with that aesthetic would fit this era. Can you imagine MAC, VB or Hope with a video like that? I think those visuals would fit the Honeymoon era and its Fincher-esque mood beautifully, but not this one.

Doesn't mean the videos have to be as low quality shit as they have been

Ok this is really some type of fuckery that lana could solve but really ever since Ultraviolence she loves to mess around with release dates. It's just pretty clear that, not only Lana herself but managers\team\everyone knows that there are articles coming out saying the album is due to come out in March yet they're silent.

If they wait til April to then announce the album coming June... 

giphy.gif

Lust For Life fuckery was too much. But that wasn't worst than "Ultraviolence coming May 5" then May came and went. 

For now, she mentioned the record being done and already the process of "mixing\mastering", even thought she repeated thousand times "IT TAKES TIME" it's just no way it takes 3 months to master 11 songs, not even if she was Bjork.

The whole "Lead single" talk is also bullshit because we all know it will be any random song without any radio-airplay-possibility and they won't invest on it, so it's just pointless to call the 3-already-released songs "promo". If we are lucky it means that at least she'll do a music video with some budget for whatever "lead single", but i'm still not really hopeful.

Hope is a dangerous thing and I really don't have it.

I don't quite buy the March release yet, I feel like she would've told us by now. The album has probably been pushed to make room for songs that don't need to be on the album like LFL. I'm 50% sure Cinnamon was axed knowing it sounds NOTHING like the other songs we've heard. This whole thing is a mess, don't understand why Lana can't do an interview or even make a simple social media post telling us what's happening with the record.

I don't quite buy the March release yet, I feel like she would've told us by now. The album has probably been pushed to make room for songs that don't need to be on the album like LFL. I'm 50% sure Cinnamon was axed knowing it sounds NOTHING like the other songs we've heard. This whole thing is a mess, don't understand why Lana can't do an interview or even make a simple social media post telling us what's happening with the record.

There hasn't been any indication that Cinnamon is scrapped though? And Lana already said the album is done and mixed.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

are some of yall seriously debating whether a campaign video which is completely detached from VB and mac fits these songs or not  :deadbanana:

the interesting mind-gymnastics on here..

i76mrxw.png 

Everyone needs to relax. She has given us so much music in the past five years. How about listening to her already large catalog of music instead of complaining?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok this is really some type of fuckery that lana could solve but really ever since Ultraviolence she loves to mess around with release dates. It's just pretty clear that, not only Lana herself but managers\team\everyone knows that there are articles coming out saying the album is due to come out in March yet they're silent.

If they wait til April to then announce the album coming June... 

giphy.gif

Lust For Life fuckery was too much. But that wasn't worst than "Ultraviolence coming May 5" then May came and went. 

For now, she mentioned the record being done and already the process of "mixing\mastering", even thought she repeated thousand times "IT TAKES TIME" it's just no way it takes 3 months to master 11 songs, not even if she was Bjork.

The whole "Lead single" talk is also bullshit because we all know it will be any random song without any radio-airplay-possibility and they won't invest on it, so it's just pointless to call the 3-already-released songs "promo". If we are lucky it means that at least she'll do a music video with some budget for whatever "lead single", but i'm still not really hopeful.

Hope is a dangerous thing and I really don't have it.

this tea...

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Why would Cinnamon be scrapped? Y'all are a MESS, hunny!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Im pretty sure HIAB will be the lead single considering theres already been a video shot for it. Was kind of strange to make up the MAC and Venice Bitch videos from the HIAB video. Just means the HIAB video will be boring af because we've already seen exactly what its gonna look like  :crossed:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Bashing people, saying they are delusional for having an opinion by giving an opinion of your own. I think you’re the delusional one, thinking your opinion triumphs everyone else’s.

I said people overhyping it to extreme levels not that everyone who likes it is deluional. Calm down sweetie

Won't believe any semi credible sources of dates until she herself speaks out. Spare yourselves some sweat

I don’t trust Lana at all....Not since “ Ultraviolence is coming May 1st”. Then almost two months passed....

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Why would Cinnamon be scrapped? Y'all are a MESS, hunny!

the same people that are saying that HIAB is now called NFR

the same people that are saying that the album is going to be out in june

in other words: the desperate twinks