Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What?

Like I think it's not that her fanbase is huge, I think it's that she has a very sensible team - like there were so many editions and formats of LFL, as well as all the signed bundles and merch bundles that included copies of the album. I think that's what made it go #1.

You're a fool if you dont think this should be the album cover. Its stunning and fits every single track we've received so far

Fcpwu8L.png

omg i remember thinking that when she first posted that it honestly would work well

I’m actually surprised that her fanbase is still huge. Lust For Life topping the chart is still one of the biggest surprise ever lol. Her fan base goes hard.

I still can't believe we managed to do that even with Jay-Z trying to fraud the streams............... yikes

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The amount of up and coming artists Lana has influenced is insane. From Billie, Halsey, Melanie, Lorde, etc...Queen of Alternative did that.

I still can't believe we managed to do that even with Jay-Z trying to fraud the streams............... yikes

She blocked Jay Z!?

Stupid For Feeling So Happy > Hey Blue Baby

Sorry not sorry

I will forgive you, just because ILY so much.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She blocked Jay Z!?

She blocked Meek Mill, who is signed to Jay-Z's label. Tidal was trying to scam the Billboard Hot 200 by adding more streams to Meek's album than he managed to do, but justice prevailed and Lana (and Tyler the Creator) blocked him.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The fact that this album could be on par with Ultraviolence is :defeated:

No flaws in the three songs so far, and we have Cinnamon/How to Disappear coming. If they did a few more psych guitar-driven songs, whew

Also, I hope she doesn’t say the title in the NFR song. :rip:

I'm sure it's coming in March.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

reminder that yosemite won't be on the album and it'll never see the light of day x  :umadney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The amount of up and coming artists Lana has influenced is insane. From Billie, Halsey, Melanie, Lorde, etc...Queen of Alternative did that.

She blocked Jay Z!?

Meek Mill

Tidal also faked the numbers on his new album as well and very obviously, spotify usually make up about 33% of an albums streams and in his first week he only did 50.8million streams on Spotify, so from that you'd roughly expect 152million song streams or about 89K sales from streaming (bearing in mind this is worldwide numbers) but he supposedly did 174K streams in the USA alone....

So after translating whole day

I went ro the centre for a walk and had

Hope is ... on repeat

I like it better now... but I kinda can not click with it like I could with MAC

Venice beach is kinda my pasta song

haha

I start the song when I am preparing pasta

and I know the pasta is good when the song is over

hahaha

:awkney: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Make the B-sides happen!!!

Architecture / Yosemite - Single

Roses Bloom For You / Cherry Blossom - Single

Hey Blue Baby / Stupid For Feeling So Happy - Single

TWVowwP.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm crying about HBB just as much as y'all crying for Yosemite. Someone hack the bitch and leak both songs, it's a win win.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro