Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope it's not the cover...

I mean it's just a random street pic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly, with these pictures, i can see the whole pink aesthetic now. but like it definitely needs some earthy tones too 

!!! 

i think of pale wood brown + intense pink sky + dark pine green + tones of yellow and grey since MAC was released

I don't know if the anniversary of BTD is getting any kind of attention outside LB but revealing the cover art (or anything crucial related to NFR for that matter) for her upcoming record on the anniversary of her debut album would've been brilliant imo

I don't know if the anniversary of BTD is getting any kind of attention outside LB but revealing the cover art (or anything crucial related to it for that matter) for her upcoming record on the anniversary of her debut album would've been brilliant imo

inb4 she makes a third account and posts a collage of it like Ariana's sweetener account

negAbhB.png

the juxtaposition of seeing "aesthetically pleasing" photos of lower income/poverse areas with a video of her and her flat tummy tea kardashian-fetishizing beverly hill gal pals at a candlelit dinner waiting for Sarah is annoying given her recent bouts of mindlessness and mundane & basic tendencies 

did anyone else think the video was another cinnamon snippet from the thumbnail

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

These pics made my broke EU student ass want to play GTA V agan since it's the only way I can experience any type of LA-ish vibe that's sad

binch i remember playing it and driving slowly though the hills looking for a pretty house like my ass was actually about to purchase some mansion and live my best life.... 

should play it again so i can climb on the H, OF THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN, YEAH DOO WOP DOO WOP

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

She is a better photographer than the chuck. :deadbanana:

why is this the truest statement I've ever heard

cmagl4G.gif

These pics made my broke EU student ass want to play GTA V agan since it's the only way I can experience any type of LA-ish vibe that's sad

GTA 6: Tropico edition VR, coming May 2020

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

binch i remember playing it and driving slowly though the hills looking for a pretty house like my ass was actually about to purchase some mansion and live my best life.... 

should play it again so i can climb on the H, OF THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN, YEAH DOO WOP DOO WOP

I still play GTA V online every now and then and I've literally climbed the Vinewood signs and jumped off the letters while listening to LFL lol

Honestly, with these pictures, i can see the whole pink aesthetic now. but like it definitely needs some earthy tones too

Yesssss, fucking thank you. Pink Motel/Sunken City vibessszz the contrast would be amazinggg

!!! 

i think of pale wood brown + intense pink sky + dark pine green + tones of yellow and grey since MAC was released

Its all coming together :krylie:

UV/Honeymoon