Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

TUN is questionable? sis. The album went #1 and all the tracks are on BB10. The album is cohesive and great. It stands to show the fact that you don't need to wait a whole 2 years to make and release albums, if you have the time to execute it without rushing. 

Yes she has been serving eras and promo cycles, even if they don't seem like it. releasing a single, then a music video, then another single, then the title/cover/tracklist, then another single before the release of the album including photoshoots and other press is the definition of a promo cycle. and we've been getting that in some form for every album besides NFR.  :eyeroll2:  :eyeroll2:  :eyeroll2:

It seems now that Lana isn't into that anymore and just wants to release music how she pleases, so I could see her disregarding typical promotion aspects and just doing whatever she wants. I think it'd suit her anyhow

I agree with what you said about artists releasing when they want, but having a #1 album doesn’t make it good. It only means it’s whats popular.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

MAC really isn't anything special, any HM track tops it, and as for VB its cute but I never listen to the full thing

can't cope w people who say VB is 'cute' when it's such an experimental leap for lana lol WM is a cute song not the crazy beauty that is VB

Well

https://tsl.news/opinion-summertime-sataness-lana-del-rey-as-the-antichrist/

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are foregone in the name of the Daddy, the Baby and the Absurdly High Note She Hits In “Cola.”

Screaming!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@salvatore I regret making that post now, I can feel my blood being transfered into the fire that's feeding Yosemite's energy :defeated:

just listen to the falls whisper to you, let half dome confiscate what is rightfully hers from your cerebrospinal fluid, the white blood cells for energy..let love into ur life my child :)

Marina's announcement made me even more mad lol. Lead single last Friday album and tour announcement today for an April release. So clean and concise, hope Lana can take a few pointers from her. 

ALSO, if the album is coming out after April than the 3 songs we have so far don't need to be on the tracklist.  :crossed:

can't cope w people who say VB is 'cute' when it's such an experimental leap for lana lol WM is a cute song not the crazy beauty that is VB

It is cute, the lyrics aren't amazing and it has a cool instrumental but I'm not gonna pretend it's anything groundbreaking just because its an hour long.

Right? :rip:

And have they even listened to VB or MAC? And Jack’s production often starts in a minimimaist fashion and then explodes into psychedeliaz

You mean a drum set, acoustic guitar and one electric guitar stem with a delay and reverb on it?

As I've stated NFR is gonna be beautiful, but it is nowhere near complex in sound. We're not saying it's bad, were saying there's not many layers to production. Just because something has one or two stems of electric guitar on it with a delay and some reverb, doesn't make it complex. We're just saying NFR is one of her most minimalistic albums that's is all. I mean damn, you can even heard the drum stem bleed thru at the beginning of MAC because it wasnt recorded properly. Don't get mad at us for saying NFR is simple, because it is, and we never said simple can't be beautiful, but it is simple, and that's that on that children.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I just don't think NFR is a summer album at all, which is why I'm not happy about a later release after April.

how to disappear screams winter lonely nights 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...