Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Like genuinely what is Lana thinking... does she just go to bed every night knowing that we're starving for any news about the album? Like its so crazy that we are living in a time where communication between artists and fans is the easiest and most direct its ever been yet we can't even get her to go live for 2 minutes

Jokes aside...she's living her life. Could be I'm just projecting, but I "lived fast" for years and now my life could not be more uneventful. But that's how I want it to be, because that's what I can handle. I'm exhausted. I'm well and truly drained. Every ounce of strength & energy I have, I use to get through the day, and maybe work on myself. I can't work on or for anybody else. Entertaining people and performing in any way, is out of the question. So I can definitely relate to the way she seems to be feeling & living. We're over here losing our minds but...we're over here. We're not her friends, we're not her family or people she works with. She disables the comments on her instagram posts, and we don't exist. I can't wait for NFR either, but there's no point in stressing over it. We're getting worked up and she's getting dicked down by some actor dude. We're over here begging for news while she's having pumpkin spice lattes & steak burritos with her insta baddie girlfriends. She doesn't want to work. She doesn't want to interact with us. At what point do we get the message and just let the woman be?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

ugh the fact that jack is letting this unprofessionalism take place...

poor thing he's probably the last to blame in this whole ordeal

he did his job, he finished the production months ago, there's not much he can do now

the real clows in this story are lana, her managers and her label

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I've been so patient about this entire /~~era~~\ and have spent most of these months without any genuine interest in the album apart from the three times she has released music and info but I am Norman fucking LOSING it now... Like where the hell is anything? Anything? Where?

I also think we'll be surprised by the album cover

Our expectations are in the seventh hell and I think it's pretty much confirmed that chick is creative executor of NFR but...

Most of Dreamland was really nice

And those lizzy half candids

And hbtb

So ya

Maybe we could add NFR album cover to this list of exceptional decency exhibited by the hobby photographer

Also after this Lana will go on hiatus and remerge refreshed

Or so one can hope

Because both she and I are tired of this entire situation she just needs to stop and then start again later

Also her new friendship group will NOT last lol it just seems like a preppy teen clique those tensions on the horizon are almost palpable

We've all been through it

Final NFR thoughts :

There had BETTER be surf undertones because PIANO makes me SICK it SICKENS me at this point

The entire album should be experimental

Every song should explode into guitar

Also

Hope is not bad but i find it insanely bland... But definitely not as unseasoned as change

Change is horrendous

As in I genuinely haven't listened to change since 2017

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Also after this Lana will go on hiatus and remerge refreshed

She's already there and shes coming back in 2022 with NFR (also if she does go on hiatus after NFR i'll be out of highschool by then which makes me depressed ASF)

The anger radiating from this thread I-

Imagine if she pulled a Sky Ferreira, this fandom would dissipate

The more time passes, the more I think this (my worst fear) will happen. I’ll probably be indifferent though. It’s sad, but if more people react that way instead of praising the bare minimum, she’d probably take this more seriously.

i'm going to an acclaimed psychic for a 1.5 hour reading on wednesday next week, if we don't have any news by then [which i actually doubt] i will put my pride aside and ask her for information lmao

a true queen

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i'm going to an acclaimed psychic for a 1.5 hour reading on wednesday next week, if we don't have any news by then [which i actually doubt] i will put my pride aside and ask her for information lmao

1. Release Month

2. Any big budget videos

3. Yosemite

4. Grammy nomination/win 2020

Thank you for your contribution in these dark times

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

honey said gay rights

I wish magic and psychics were real :poordat: but sadly as hard as you look at that poptart she won't be toasted until you put her in the toaster, and psychics cant even predict when they'll die

If this works tho I'll change my mind :umadney:

This stuff is real. Now, not everyone who claims to have abilities is legit. But last May my friend predicted something would happen in September and... giphy.gif

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I believe in people with psychic abilities. A couple of years ago my friend cheated on her husband with a girl we know and months after that they went to a medium and the medium snitched on her lmao 

Also my sister went to a medium too and she described everything that was going on with my brother in great detail.

This stuff is real. Now, not everyone who claims to have abilities is legit. But last May my friend predicted something would happen in September and... giphy.gif

I believe it's real for those who's ancestors actually practiced it, those who are into black magic, and those who practice blood sacrifice like chickens and shit (Azealia Banks teas) but I don't believe Becky who shops at wholefoods and lives in LA and wears patchouli and musk can see my future in the grains left over from my latte :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif