Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I liked the concept of this era having long, ridiculous titles as a play on the “pretentious artist” theme from the title track, but that’s sort of nullified by Lust for Life having similarly ridiculous titles.

There is a difference between not liking something and filling a thread with toxic comments daily.Period.

Again, stop being dramatic. It's not cute

I think everyone's blind or something! I've clearly been saying I'm glad Lana's writing again and that this is progress, but like you guys are only focusing on the fact that I don't like the poem. Who's the negative ones now huh?

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The poem is quite good because it's still quite Lana: I was afraid she was going to imitate famous poets, but it's not the case. Happy is like one of her songs, just a tad more elaborate. It could complement many NFR songs. 
I like how she often talks about two things in a song and her poem is in that vein. 

10 pages of fighting over 1 poem? Perched for the full book 

tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

I think it's cute. Obviously not comparable to William fucking Wordsworth or someone but I don't think anyone expected it to be.

Can she focus on releasing the album instead though  :derpna2:

10 pages of fighting over 1 poem? Perched for the full book

tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

I think it's cute. Obviously not comparable to William fucking Wordsworth or someone but I don't think anyone expected it to be.

Can she focus on releasing the album instead though :derpna2:

Love you :thumb3:

It turned into a 10 page fight because I literally quoted every member who was missing the point. Pretty much every page is like

"Ugh everyones so negative and toxic"

And I'm like

"No, we're just stating our opinions. *writes a full paragraph on why it's good that Lana wrote a poem but that she needs to work on her writing skills and maybe take a class*"

And then bloop bloop 5 minutes later

"Ew the negativity is so bad!"

And I'm like

"Again... No, were just stating our opinions *writes a full paragraph on why it's good that Lana wrote a poem but that she needs to work on her writing skills and maybe take a class*"

And then again 5 minutes later

"I swear you guys are idiots, and so fucking negative"

And I'm like

"You little fucking fucker fuck can you read properly? If it bothers you that much, just focus on the positive jeez louise! *writes a full paragraph on why it's good that Lana wrote a poem but that she needs to work on her writing skills and maybe take a class*"

Like fuck! :creep:

i'm happy lana has gotten to a very comfortable place in her life, but it's become clear that she is not stimulated or challenged in any way. her lyrics are lazy. her visuals are lazy (that's being kind). her art has undoubtedly regressed. given that, it's incredible that the music still sounds good and the lyrics are okay, but come on. go listen to anything pre-LFL. nothing she puts out compares. she's wasting away in LA and seems to have surrounded herself with yes-men.

why did this make me dislike lana even more

giphy.gif

Has anyone fucking deciphered what that 6 7 69 post was all about? Is she making a cameo on South Park or something? SDfP.gif

Is it bad I would totally be down for that cameo? Knowing south park and them making everything insane, Lana would probably be the gatekeeper to the underworld and they'd have to find her in order to save Kenny from hell

SDfP.gif

Is it bad I would totally be down for that cameo? Knowing south park and them making everything insane, Lana would probably be the gatekeeper to the underworld and they'd have to find her in order to save Kenny from hellSDfP.gif

Honestly, no, bc Same bitch the fuck me too. That's a fucking epsiode already ahahahahahahahahahaha I can see it tenor.gif?itemid=11186701

Edit: mobile's a bitch. But she'd probably just keep him there instead lmfao

UV/Honeymoon