Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ever since Lana cut her hair she doesn't serve looks anymore and it SUCKS. is bringing back the beautiful dresses, the long sultry curls/beehive, the gorgeous red almond nails and the bold makeup too much to ask?

girl we're trying to bring brushed hair back, what are you even talking about lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

well, it's a bit of a "shortcut" way of seing things... LFL wasn't done, it was a dry period (though it doesn't seem that much dry with the present NFR era lol) for us, she was still recording, we wanted a new song and a release date.

She attended Coachella (probably got high on the pot fumes), recorded the song because of the political climate at the moment and released it. But it wasn't suppose to end up on LFL, it was meant as a standalone single... but she decided to finally include it on LFL, along with her diss track IMF, and Change. 

we were actually never told that it was a standalone single other than by a random countries universal (like, poland or something). they were probably misinformed. i also highly doubt she isn't still recording at this point. she's always recording  :hooker: even when she recorded coachella she was still mixing for SB, etc. (to what we know) so in all fairness she's probably still working on it. she never seems to have a clear path with her releases.

we were actually never told that it was a standalone single other than by a random countries universal (like, poland or something). they were probably misinformed. i also highly doubt she isn't still recording at this point. she's always recording  :hooker: even when she recorded coachella she was still mixing for SB, etc. (to what we know) so in all fairness she's probably still working on it. she never seems to have a clear path with her releases.

You're probably right about her still recording. And creation is messy, it's never a straight arrow, especially for her, which i respect.

I really don't mind the silent treatment between records. She could completely disappear for 2 or 3 years after that and I'd be fine with it.

BUT to start an era in September with 2 singles (possibly to clean the whole Israel mess) and still not have a release date at this point? Fuck no. Take your time, Lana sweetie, but when an era starts, better have the damn thing complete in 4 months lol (though she probably thought it would be the case). 

You're probably right about her still recording. And creation is messy, it's never a straight arrow, especially for her, which i respect.

I really don't mind the silent treatment between records. She could completely disappear for 2 or 3 years after that and I'd be fine with it.

BUT to start an era in September with 2 singles (possibly to clean the whole Israel mess) and still not have a release date at this point? Fuck no. Take your time, Lana sweetie, but when an era starts, better have the damn thing complete in 4 months lol (though she probably thought it would be the case).

exactly! im always fine between eras! i was so shocked when she released MAC, i didnt expect the next era to start until mid 2019. but considering she started it, got us so hyped up and just said bye. thats what disappoints.

Is anybody talented enough to make an edit of Hope? I tried but it's so freaking bad. I just want a short version with only the first verse and directly after, the piano solo that normally comes after the first chorus. And that's it, the song would end there : (

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

You know how old people can tell that rain is coming from their joints? I know when Lana news is coming because my prostate quivers, and it’s shaking. Prepare yourselves, ladies.

wait really?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

do yall know what vaporware means

was literally talking about vapourwave w my pals yesterday because the new fb chat colours are super vapourwave lol don't tell me there are remixes of lana songs out there

was literally talking about vapourwave w my pals yesterday because the new fb chat colours are super vapourwave lol don't tell me there are remixes of lana songs out there

i said vaporwaRe

image.png

Just the way she starts the song with the piano, mellotron and harpsichord, then the opening lyric - 'you took my sadness out of context at the Mariners apartment complex, I aint no candle in the wind'... Damnit... if that doesn't say Songwriter of the Generation I don't know what does.

do yall know what vaporware means

Suddenly a lot of people are discovering it because of Muse's new LP, despite the fact that the music itself is not vaporwave just the cover art.

Honestly, isn't SHE bored that she's not releasing anything? ...

She's always writing new songs, working on some new concept, or writing poems. I doubt she is just sitting around being bored.

You know how old people can tell that rain is coming from their joints? I know when Lana news is coming because my prostate quivers, and it’s shaking. Prepare yourselves, ladies.

:awk: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.