Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You complaining about this.... does anybody stan Frank Ocean in here? Blonded took like a whole year and multiple fake dates to get released, adding up that he deleted all of his media by the time, so we were very very very lost  :deadbanana:

Theres a leak gonna come, I don't know where or when. But when ever it does, Ben will blame us for it.

Hahahaha seriously!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You complaining about this.... does anybody stan Frank Ocean in here? Blonded took like a whole year and multiple fake dates to get released, adding up that he deleted all of his media by the time, so we were very very very lost  :deadbanana:

I STAN FRANK. He's amazing. I have hope for some new music  :flutter:

giphy.gif

NFR Songs as Tops/Vers/Bottoms

Top: Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, How to Disappear

Vers: Cinnamon, In the Car

Bottom: Happiness Is a Butterfly, Hope Is a Dangerous Thing

Uh sorry Venice Bitch is a Bottom Anthem

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

it's so good y'all!! my favorite is This Record Is Never Coming (At Least Not This Decade) -- And Never Will :defeated:

Uh sorry Venice Bitch is a Bottom Anthem

i'm actually worried for anyone who hears "oh god i miss u on my lips its me ur lil venice bitch :flutter:" and thinks TOP ANTHEM YASSSS :lolliney:

@@13bitches bby... :um:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

do u guys ever think about how she's shooting at kids in venice bitch then blowing them kisses as they die???? lmfao

On the stoop with the neighborhood kids
Callin' out, bang bang, kiss kiss

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Idk who is worse, delusional fans or the "I told you" ones?

The delusional ones who have played themselves, and now having a breakdown, blaming Lana and co, and getting all depressed/annoying after an album that doesn’t have a release date hasnt been released yet obviously

nF70D0F.png

Okay on a lighter note i had a dream right before I woke up that Lana and I were singing How to Disappear on the dirty floor of an Apple store and I was crying and I think she was too and I was laying my head in her lap, but then I cry-sang too hard and ended up drooling on her leg and she got up right away and left the store

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Okay on a lighter note i had a dream right before I woke up that Lana and I were singing How to Disappear on the dirty floor of an Apple store and I was crying and I think she was too and I was laying my head in her lap, but then I cry-sang too hard and ended up drooling on her leg and she got up right away and left the store giphy.gif

U mean she actually acknowledged another track aside from MAC n VB? God bless tumblr_m1gvr007hu1qd8zg3o2_250.gif

That's pretty fucking funny tho how she left the store after the drool incident lmaooooo

UV/Honeymoon