Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

All respect to anyone who is brave enough to make a call and ask about the album.  :worship:  I'd just sound like an afraid and nervous little 13 year old girlie if someone picked up the phone lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

people already called interscope a few times so we should try polydor now 

anyone in uk/eu? 

my friend tried calling and that isnt their number its their company number LMAO it looks like they have no number to contact so dming them on twitter is the best we got

edit: found it! its +44 0 20 8910 4800

ok supposedly that number didnt work either literally wtf

Lana when Marina was her only friend: working girl, in the studio creating stuff, releasing singles and being a professional

Lana now, with tons of friends who are instagram baddies and shallow republicans: lazy, doesn't give a fuck about her career, spends her days drinking lattes and abusing rabbits

In other words... we should bring Marina back.

tumblr_mxezmphJJS1sw3vdwo1_400.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana when Marina was her only friend: working girl, in the studio creating stuff, releasing singles and being a professional

Lana now, with tons of friends who are instagram baddies and shallow republicans: lazy, doesn't give a fuck about her career, spends her days drinking lattes and abusing rabbits

Have you listened to the shit Marina has put out lately? I'd rather have no new music than this aged-like-milk-mainstream-trash

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

That talentless hack already tried to come back and the public said no. She has an ugly voice and will never be half as good as our cruel music withholding fave

Venice Bitch and MAC were both quite beautiful,

and they are helping me hold to HOPE that Lana is gonna present a beautiful album... and make me fall in love with her again (as I am distancing interest now...)

but what if we never get the record???

what if Interscope doesn't allow it (for whatever reason)

Im sure she is waiting for the poetry book to come first and then the album but... its so odd 

Why is she hanging with these thots and ignoring the album.... this is so frustrating

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Has anyone been delusional enough to try the Honeymoon hotline? Maybe there's some secret info there... :creep:

Edit: It's still just playing American. :noparty:

At least it’s playing a good song lol

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

the HH is still up????

Yeah! All it does is play about 30 seconds of American, but it’s still up and you can still call it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You