Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm biased towards piano bc I play the piano and I love its versatility but she could at least switch it up a bit - rather than playing boring crotchet chords, why not create a nice melody with it, or use more interesting instrumentation - orchestral or cool synths? 

This is my problem. I don't mind piano as long as there is some fire and interesting melody behind it. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She should change the name to Norman Fucking Boring  :crossed:

y'all only heard snippets of songs. How are you gonna judge an album cuz of that

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

happiness issa butterfly > cinnamon > today's song > in ur car > how to be a bitch and not release an album

TASTE!!!!!!

getting a snippet was so surreal..i thought it was a 48 hour late april fools joke.

Meh. This is why she thinks she can get away with doing the minimum. Everyone’s in love with a snippet of a song she probably has no idea of when she’ll be releasing. I’m not impressed this time around and don’t get your hopes up that she’ll give a non-vague album update. That’ll only happen if the poetry book gets done soon, and I doubt that.

THIS!!!

I'm biased towards piano bc I play the piano and I love its versatility but she could at least switch it up a bit - rather than playing boring crotchet chords, why not create a nice melody with it, or use more interesting instrumentation - orchestral or cool synths?

This. All the piano based songs so far pretty much only have simply chords. Only the first seconds of MAC is playing around a bit but it’s not that... much.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

they look like monarchs, yeah! i think there was another name for them when i searched it as well

omg okay how do i predict things

lemme think 

we'll get something on april 4th

i'm mad

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I can't like no comment on Instagram cuz they're all like TAKE UR TIME BB LANA WE LUFF UUUU and I'm like NO I DONNNTTTT WRONGGGG

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

I can't like no comment on Instagram cuz they're all like TAKE UR TIME BB LANA WE LUFF UUUU and I'm like NO I DONNNTTTT WRONGGGG

They're such enablers I can't stand it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I need this vinyl to b groovy colored just saying tenor.gif

There are people starving, and you care about a vinyl's colour? Girl, no one listens to vinyls anyways, they get annoying so you use spotify or a CD,

So then you won't look at it, so you might as well get a normal black one.  :makeup:  :toofloppy:

giphy.gif