Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There has to be an album announcement/news this month.

It's going to be an actual joke (even more than it already is) if Summer is arriving and we have no news.  :crossed:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Reported. Thank you.

220px-Meghan_Trainor_-_Thank_You_%28Offi

I'm officially unstanning until we get news. If u want to find me I'm in the Radiohead thread

I wouldnt go as far as to unstan but sure the easiest way of not being annoyed because of the lack of info is not thinking about it that much.

The last psychic I believe said we're getting closure at the end of April, and basically album coming in June

Too good to be true haha

The sad thing is that I've ran out of fucks for NFR at this point and do just come here for the drama and speculations...
Probably won't even listen to it right away when it finally released...
Is this happiness agony...?

Also, Happiness Is An Open Fly  probably won't drop this month

Stripped of my own life

I feel like this album will never come...

Anyways ya'll should stream Kevin Morby's new album on the 26th :umadney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like there's something going on with her label behind the scenes.. Creative differences or marketing/planning issues. Which is really sad. Lana should be their top priority!

I feel like there's something going on with her label behind the scenes.. Creative differences or marketing/planning issues. Which is really sad. Lana should be their top priority!

i know its bad to harass her label but... this could be the reason yall we cant just sit on lanaboards and complain because whos checking? we gotta start commenting on interscopes stuff etc! enough demand could possibly get us somewhere. i dont think the attacks in lanas own comments phase interscope until they themselves get bombarded. its hard to believe lana is holding back this release herself. she knows its been slow and she def does not like her comments filled with "WHERE IS THE ALBUM BITCH"

‪What if with all the poems Lana has been cooking up, she’s planning to make another short film like Tropico. That’s why norman fucking rockwell is taking so long‬, maybe just a theory