Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im crying a lot and listening to the 'be stronger' snippet and i need it RN

<3 cold scandinavian hug <3

You’re getting a strong one from me, like how my aunt does it. ^^

OT: I think the album’s gonna sound great but I’m so impatient, ugh.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lanaboards: i hope lana releases doin time this friday! 

lana this friday: 

There's too big of a gap between now and the radio release on the 20th.

I think next Wednesday at the earliest.

I don't know why she couldn't've just said what day, though. Or even week. We know about the 20th but not from her, all she said was "Coming Soon". You watch, when she finally decides to do something with NFR she'll do the same. She'll post the cover art or something and put "Coming Soon".

She is becoming increasingly vague. I'd be shocked if she typed a coherent sentence at this point.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

There's too big of a gap between now and the radio release on the 20th.

I think next Wednesday at the earliest.

I don't know why she couldn't've just said what day, though. Or even week. We know about the 20th but not from her, all she said was "Coming Soon". You watch, when she finally decides to do something with NFR she'll do the same. She'll post the cover art or something and put "Coming Soon".

She is becoming increasingly vague. I'd be shocked if she typed a coherent sentence at this point.

im sure she'll just start posting one word captions like "soon" and "coming" and "someday" 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

im sure she'll just start posting one word captions like "soon" and "coming" and "someday"

“Earthquake” teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Oh God her friend has posted a picture of herself in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel (it might be an old photo from when they all went before, but still).

Tone-deaf af. That's one of the hotels owned by the Sultan of Brunei who, as we know, was going to stone gays to death. Everyone from George Clooney to the city of LA has called for a boycott ... stay away, Elizabeth ... please.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please stay on topic - NFR-Related content only in the NFR Pre-Release Thread. Please post in other threads for content not pertaining to NFR.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Its so fucking annoying posting a snippet without a release date and then disappearing like I think she does it on purpose anymore

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Honestly, she probably had this post pre-planned in advance on a social media scheduler like Hootsuite and has no idea it even posted recently. She gives 0 fucks right now about keeping us informed with actual news or interacting with us. She’s probably clueless she has a song coming out next week.

Tumblr

Nd to think she's probably not even going to promote it after release. Trumaticccc ce5iZa4.gif

But honestly, who cares if she doesn't promote her music? She doesn't need to, and she doesn't have to. Promotion is only good for streams, and I think she doesn't give a duck anymore

Btw, people are speculating she has a collab with Taylor Swift for TS7. Idk if it could be possible but someone on Tumblr said she collaborated with a big charting artist recently, and Taylor finished recording her album at the end of February.

Honestly I have no idea why they would collab together but why not lol, probably gonna sound weird af

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~