Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly hope this era folding into the next will be a quick movement. This eras reminding me a lot of UV pre-release when we heard one thing that seemed real but wasn’t true at all (or at least was in the beginning much like March 26 or 28 w/e)

I just want this era to move as quick as she did after UV onto HM. Release this one in June/July and then release the next one next year around September or October. I’d bet money that she’s already worked on at least writing one song for the next album after NFR, especially if she’s finished the book and is binding them (which seems to me what’s realistically going on rn and what’s pushing the album back)

i-

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

y’all: “lana hasn’t said anything in 2 months i can’t believe this let’s all refuse to buy her album and make her flop because she isn’t talking to us and only buying matcha with her basic bitch friends!!”

me: tumblr_nxzrq3om6r1uhuu3go1_400.gif

i hope NFR doesnt even chart

i hope it sells only 50 copies

i hope it leaks a whole two months before its release

i hope people dont stream it on any service

i hope no bookstore wants to sell her poetry book

i hope theres a manufacting error and each copy is titled "My Ass Bent Backwards Over the Grass"

I hope Robert Frost rises from the dead, creates a twitter account, and tells Lana to never attempt to write poetry again

I hope Stella leaks both NFR and the poetry book

I hope Ashley and Alex find the only existing copy of the poetry book and throw it away

tumblr_nr9wnb4azp1u6n38po1_250.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3817326

Facts:

- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahh

Anyways what r y'alls wishes for LDR7?

i would love for it to, um, be released at some point

it's just the way i feel

Anyways what r y'alls wishes for LDR7?

The unreleased collection, with a couple (1 or 2) new songs. Some reworked leaked ones and the few ones we havent been able to put our hands on. 

Her hair look dark brown there

It must be old

Otherwise she is scrapping cinnamon as we are talking

Surely an old one. That pic was from a bunch from Jack wishing Happy Mother's Day to a bunch of women he loves (no, I don't think it means she is pregnant). 

The thing that annoys me about Lana is that if she actually put more effort in even 5% she would elavate herself to another level maybe even commercially. I feel recently she’s not really bothered or cared about making imagery for music. It’s like she just says ‘chuck take care of it for me I can’t be bothered’.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

ya'll know she's gonna dissapear when/if she releases doin time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

C685MOQ.png

Does anyone understand? That story is like ... people's tattoos, mother's day, sis, mother's day ...

Is she actually preggo? To Jack? That's why she's in the mother's day bit? 

:omfg2:

Help me understand. 

Also, Spidey senses that she's gonna post soon. 

ETA: ohhh maybe it's a clue and it means she's preggo with NFR ... count 9 months fwd from the MAC release and that's the release date? Plausible af. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream