Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm starting to think she's putting out these bad cover arts on purpose. Like. Since the lead track is supposely making fun of "creative geniuses" or whatever, maybe she's literally making fun of herself and all of us since she can put out whatever and we'll still worship her.

I dunno lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe this is why NFR is delayed? She probably wants to give attention to this cover before her album arrives. It makes sense to me now, but idk if that's the reason.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i just had a dream where she had a mv of her driving around LA top-down and she'd posted 7 times on ig and the first 3 posts were mv clips i can't remember the others except for the last one which was this photo of her à la tropico gods and monsters with the tied top and everything but she was edited to have a massive head HUGE breastizez and a tiny waist like she was supposed to look like a doll and this was also her new spotify header image on which she had "NEW COMING NEW COMING MUSIC" in her announcement section like not coherent at all but doin time was the launching pad for her album rollout it was one of those dreams that you think is completely real and now im like Where is my serotonin

Just listened to it and OMG. This song cover is everything LFL wanted to be!!!

Yeah you can tell this is what she wanted LFL to be more in the vein of. I blame Rick for that shit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Do yall think we'll get an interview or a press release at the very least tomorrow

Don't think so. The song is really for the documentary and any decent interviewer would ask her about NFR. It would take away the focus on Doin' Time, I think? 

Please stream it sir or the next era will be worse

we already know LDR7 is going to make NFR look like it was monumental. with each era she gets worse. we've given her #1 albums, what do we get? 2 weeks of promotion and thats it then its her back to her coffee

I actually can't wait until these festivals next month. I am so interested to see what she does, what she wears, what she sings if she even turns up.

I can't imagine her not interacting with fans in person. That'd be really odd. So she will, and everyone is going to ask.

She would be saving herself a lot of trouble by announcing something beforehand.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I actually can't wait until these festivals next month. I am so interested to see what she does, what she wears, what she sings if she even turns up.

I can't imagine her not interacting with fans in person. That'd be really odd. So she will, and everyone is going to ask.

She would be saving herself a lot of trouble by announcing something beforehand.

noone at her shows ever asks about the new album

image.png

What if they’re putting this on NFR and this is why the album is being delayed? 

If she made us wait all this time for a 3-minute cover addition then I will neck myself.

noone at her shows ever asks about the new album

Not necessarily at the show. Just when she's interacting with fans before/after or whatever. Like, she's going to be around fans, that's unavoidable.

fans next month: PLAY DOIN TIME!!!

lena: sorree da band dont know it yet xddd

fans next month: PLAY DOIN TIME!!!

lena: sorree da band dont know it yet xddd

I think it'll be one of those songs that she never does live, but I could be wrong.