6 God Bless America & ATBWII

7 WTWWAWBWJKD

8 Beautiful People demo

9 TNC demo w/o Sean

10 Heroin

11 Love demo

12 Wild One

The Lust for Life we DESERVED!!!

wait a min ... did all of these demos leak?!?

1 Best American Record

2 Lust for Life demo

3 Something Real demo

4 Cherry demo

5 So Good demo

7 WTWWAWBWJKD

8 Beautiful People demo

9 TNC demo w/o Sean

10 Heroin

11 Love demo

12 Wild One

and btw,

TASTE 

1 Best American Record

2 Lust for Life demo

3 Something Real demo

4 Cherry demo

5 So Good demo

7 WTWWAWBWJKD

8 Beautiful People demo

9 TNC demo w/o Sean

10 Heroin

11 Love demo

12 Wild One

No thanks. The way y’all get attached to things just because it says demo on it. Like have we even heard the Lust For Life demo for example?

:ohno:  :smokes3:  ok i will admit i'm a little testy ab this bc i think How To Disappear is truly one of Lana's best, at least in this era.  even if she's giving me straight up "ladder song" by bright eyes.  i think lyrically, musically, emotively, the motifs of boys fighting and getting high and cracking beers, ughhh i-... it--  it all makes a sad bruised bowery bum faggot like me wipe the tears from my cheeks with dirt stained calloused hands while standing in a shadowy corner, before hitting the blunt and strutting back into the ring like "yeah bro im all good lets do this"..

same :sadcore2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

:ohno:  :smokes3:  ok i will admit i'm a little testy ab this bc i think How To Disappear is truly one of Lana's best, at least in this era.  even if she's giving me straight up "ladder song" by bright eyes.  i think lyrically, musically, emotively, the motifs of boys fighting and getting high and cracking beers, ughhh i-... it--  it all makes a sad bruised bowery bum faggot like me wipe the tears from my cheeks with dirt stained calloused hands while standing in a shadowy corner, before hitting the blunt and strutting back into the ring like "yeah bro im all good lets do this"..

oh god i wanna say fuck NFR. but i need this album in my life, heart, and soul!!!

i feel this, mine is like "let me comfort you conflicted boys with scratched faces, for i have the horn." 

crack your beer on my ass ok

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

As I said above, HTD is a straight-forward, apparently sincere song about lower economic life, and I don't see any vision, revelation or genius in it, any insights, I just hear a sort of pathetic, pitying and self-pitying attitude, and a tacked-on 'happy ending.' 

It wouldn't make sense, imo, to call it HTD unless the guy she's singing about actually did disappear and the person she's whispering to at the end is his kid (is it John's or is it Jim's?). Is that how everybody's interpreting it? So not quite a "happy" ending but a reassuring one. The song is a good example of her singing about fictional (or at least non-autobiographical) situations just because she's interested in them (e.g., Fine China). Nothing wrong with that, but as they say in commercials, "results will vary for individuals" .

I swear if i see that stupid for being stupid and hey blue baby songs on the album...

they really grew on me, surprisingly. i'd love to see them in a cute little ep or something. but yeah not NFR material

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

No thanks. The way y’all get attached to things just because it says demo on it. Like have we even heard the Lust For Life demo for example?

Who cares if we heard it we KNOW it's good & different

a bloated album will flop by design. the actual only way she can make the wait worth it is if she pulls through with a GOOD cohesive album periyad. wanting 20 tracks is like asking for bad songs

This is factually incorrect.

Why do you think rappers make these 34 song long albums nowdays?

In the age of streaming the more songs, the better.

Lana probably released DT so she could buy more time with NFR... :smokeney:

I really think they just randomly asked her and she said yes because she likes them

I think they meant flop quality-wise. Most of the rappers nowadays make awful music either way, so they lose nothing by making longer album just for the sake of inflating their chart numbers. Lana is not a shitty rapper and she should put quality above anything else.

Bruv who the fuck made an album that long recently

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Bruv who the fuck made an album that long recently

It was either Usher or Chris Brown I think

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

then listen to my song, Napalm Death :creep:

ugh i recognise that koji kondo composition but i just can't name it

i also had a look at your soundcloud and i love what you're doing, baby moonstone is a tune

I do too, i renamed it Sylvia Plath on my iTunes looks so much nicer. I edited some of the LFL titles too.

I can't stand song titles being 10000 words long with no capitalization, noooo

i wish it was just called "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing"

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude