Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

seeing a big chunk of y’all switch is making me feel like angelina jolie in that girl interrupted “you weak people.. you’re all weak” scene.

THIS

guess now we know who's easy here :awk:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

just realised another snippet is basically what we've had this whole time and that it basically sabotages any fresh enjoyment of the album so.. yeah whatever lana. nice new song, stale unreleased album 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

The latest snippet further confirms that Norman will be her best album to date.

I wouldn't mind if she scrapped few poppier tracks (Cinnamon & In Your Car) so that "why another piano track, we want drums, scrap this album" crowd could have some more meltdowns.

I love how she wrote that she loves all songs she put out over the last year...such a slap in the face to those who spent days in here fantasizing about her scrapping the album for more drums driven, Doin' Time influenced music. hahahaha

Let’s play a game - how many times will you play the snippet of NFR before the album/song drops.

i've played it twice and it was looooovely but i absolutely refuse to continue eating the crumbs. i don't listen to any of the snippets or even NFR songs anymore tbh and it's not cos i hate them

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I wouldn't mind if she scrapped few poppier tracks (Cinnamon & In Your Car) so that "why another piano track, we want drums, scrap this album" crowd could have some more meltdowns.

I love how she wrote that she loves all songs she put out over the last year...such a slap in the face to those who spent days in here fantasizing about her scrapping the album for more drums driven, Doin' Time influenced music. hahahaha

Ooo she's different, ya'll

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Let’s play a game - how many times will you play the snippet of NFR before the album/song drops.

Once, and that was like nine hours ago or so. Already forgotten what it sounds like, except that there’s piano and strings. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Is that "Born To Die is Lana's best album" person who quoted my post? I must have hit a truth nerve.

Anyhow, can't wait for Lana to release Norman, her best album to date.

...anyway who's good at editing and can add drums to everything

Honestly I feel like this album will be on par with Ultraviolence when it comes to quality. It feels way more meaningful to her than the others, the lyrics are better than ever and the production, despite mostly being piano from what we’ve heard, fits the message and it’s not particularly boring imo, in the long run it won’t “age” like some of her past tracks like LFL (the song).

This album will be worth the wait ☀️

zXzLCRU.png