Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Obviously what I want the most is the whole damn album at this point, but if she is to do something more realistic, I would prefer a date and the cover over a song. I don’t need to hear more of it before it’s out. I’m a full album listener but I’m also weak and can’t avoid songs and snippets.

If she does drop a song, I hope she also included the release date or something. I just don’t want another song and then silence.

Hey. Should be studying, but the hype about tomorrow and 22 is keeping me from that.

Just was thinking. LA To the Moon Tour ended months ago, and, since then, she's just been playing festivals. Malahide's 22 concert is her own gig, not part of any summer festival. So, watching at how disinterested she's been about all concerning her own musica project this last year, should we expect that having a gig of her own -not being a part of last album's tour- serves as an opening for the album release? All together with the other facts y'all have been collecting last weeks -tomorrow's her birthday, fridays being a good day to launch an album for commercial reasons, her teasing the title track few days ago, etc.-.

I know that she's not given reasons to be hopeful about in many months, but this all seems to make sense. Even if that's not a reason to be hopeful either. But... 

Just wanted to share the thought with you. Once all this shit is ended, I'll miss the sense of community created around this thread, the critical visions and the humour that lacks so much in all the other fan pages - Cough, Lanadelnews, cough-.

The album won't come out tomorrow for the good reason that she still has to put out the book first

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Obviously what I want the most is the whole damn album at this point, but if she is to do something more realistic, I would prefer a date and the cover over a song. I don’t need to hear more of it before it’s out. I’m a full album listener but I’m also weak and can’t avoid songs and snippets.

If she does drop a song, I hope she also included the release date or something. I just don’t want another song and then silence.

With the last three NFR singles, she announced them at least several days beforehand—and the same with the Sublime cover. Since we haven’t had an announcement, is it only her birthday that leads you all to think she might release something tomorrow??

If the album (or the song for that matter) was coming any time soon, our beloved eclipse would ensure that we'd already have several vague lyrical extracts, song title acronyms/abbreviations and low quality tagged snippet recordings leaked from discord.   :bye:

Safe to say we can make plans for tomorrow -- go outside and don't perch on the forum all day and get cranky when nothing happens.

I don't recall anyone leaking anything Doin' Time-related so no, not necessarily. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana going out for her bday tomorrow 59792305_598696990634815_672736935522707

"Would you kids be so kind to donate a few dollars to my beloved Hillsong church?"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't recall anyone leaking anything Doin' Time-related so no, not necessarily. 

Well, we had word of Doin' Time before it was officially announced. And then this: "17th. And this song is nice, finally not a sleepy production and a catchy melody. It reminds me a lot of Paradise" was posted by an insider before we knew when it was going to be dropped.

Anyway, I was obviously speaking in hyperbole. But snap a bit Rorman!  :sass: