Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Since Taylor and Lana might collaborate, will the track they have be called Cruel Summer? As shown on the tattoo Ellen gets in the video of YNTCD?

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Gotta love her story.

"Ohhhhhhh ... yeah I think this is where -"

YEAH I THINK THIS IS WHERE EVERYONE IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SICK OF YOUR SHIT SIS

:icant:  :icant:  :suicide:  :bye3:

ETA: she just deleted that wtf

What was it? I’m late.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Since Taylor and Lana might collaborate, will the track they have be called Cruel Summer? As shown on the tattoo Ellen gets in the video of YNTCD?

Another Tracklist I'm dying for, I just wanna know what to expect.. But at least I know this one will come out at the end of august lol I'd die. I mean Wildest Dreams was so often compared to Lana so I know they would sound good on a track together.

On a positive note she looks so good and fresh on that pic on Twitter. Her smile is making me regret every shady thing I have ever said 

What was it? I’m late.

It was after the one with the old people crossing the road and they passed a beach on the left and she said, "oooohhhhh ... yeah, I think this is where-" then it cut to the plane window one. 

ETA: someone on VK captured it before she deleted it:

https://vk.com/ldrey?z=video-29173834_456243210%2F54def53598ec99227a%2Fpl_wall_-29173834

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well, for what feels like the billionth time, it’s over.

Unless someone asks about the album. And she actually says something. But she won’t. I hope early July pre-order is right but honestly it’s so fucking dumb at this point I can hardly care.

I h a t e whatever filter she’s using on her page.

Don't want to be rude, actually, but we should stop following all the path of stupidity Lana and her "friends" (?¿) are making the fans walk through. Don't get what the fuck happens to her behind the scenes, don't know why the fuck is she surrounding herself with people like those girls (whom I found actually hollow-minded and childish -even if I'm judging NoT KnOWiNg AnY Of ThEm-), but the only thing that seems clear is that none of her fans deserve to be psychologically mistreated as she's been doing for months to us. And seemingly on purpose.

She has a whole forum here that's built around appreciation and worship of her person and her art, people who spend lots of their time trying to follow her, and the responses by her are just fooling and humiliation. 

Whatever debt she may think is getting paid with the industry or the treat she has gotten as a famous person (which is i think she's doing, being the most visible sign the unending aim to destroy any commercial appeal built around her), wasn't contracted by us. 

I will, myself, stop following her on social networks. Patience has it's healthy limit. Won't stop checking this thread, anyway, find u all quite smart and funny, and love reading your views.

I would recommend that we all should do the same -maybe she'd got a sense of how much she's pissed her own fanbase-, but I guess any of us has the right to deal however we want with this shit.

omfg we have a whole ass website dedicated to this puta and she wont give us any info apart from "soon"

straight up disrespectful to be honest and kind of shows her character if shes knowingly ignoring fans so she can spend time with her hollow, clout chasing friends

never thought id be saying im not gonna buy the album on any format but im not its what she deserves

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

but the only thing that seems clear is that none of her fans deserve to be psychologically mistreated as she's been doing for months to us. And seemingly on purpose.

uhm sis go outside

image.png

omfg we have a whole ass website dedicated to this puta and she wont give us any info apart from "soon"

straight up disrespectful to be honest and kind of shows her character if shes knowingly ignoring fans so she can spend time with her hollow, clout chasing friends. lana your fans are so fucking kind to you and you pay us back like this? fuck u tbh

never thought id be saying im not gonna buy the album on any format but im not its what she deserves

“Lana your fans are so kind to you”

*literally like over 100 pages of dragging her*

Like I get it but u can’t be like omg we so nice and say fuck you in the same sentence

I read the first post of this thread and:

She will be experimenting with electric guitars and has taken influence from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

is this even still true? like for real where? except for the guitar on VB and MAC, where is the influence

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I read the first post of this thread and:

She will be experimenting with electric guitars and has taken influence from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

is this even still true? like for real where? except for the guitar on VB and MAC, where is the influence

Nowhere. I think she really just thought of VB when we said that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png