Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We're all fucked for at least two weeks or some shit if she doesn't say anything tomorrow, because she doesn't have another show 'til mid July (?)

:icant:

Unless the pre-order really comes on July 2?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Is there video of her shifty eyed “it’s coming iN a MiNuTE” so I can accurately analyze my depression about this era

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzOgWOyHTb3/

ETA: Has anyone noticed how she didn't call it by name in this show or the last? "The record" ... "the album" ... no, I'm not suggesting there's a problem with the name, but it's almost like she's distancing herself from it? I find it odd.

You know, just thinking about the alternatives ... she could really promote the fuck out of it. "I have this new recording coming out on [date] and it's called NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL ..."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

July 2 is an approximation I guess. But within two weeks, we’ll surely get something.

She has a show tonight and another one on July 6. I don’t expect a date on either one of them (anyways, weren’t both UV and HM’s release dates given in shows but then got postponed?), but maybe a new song? Or a snippet of one?

July 2 is an approximation I guess. But within two weeks, we’ll surely get something.

She has a show tonight and another one on July 6. I don’t expect a date on either one of them (anyways, weren’t both UV and HM’s release dates given in shows but then got postponed?), but maybe a new song? Or a snippet of one?

I think we've had enough snippets already. At this point she is practically leaking the album herself part by part. I hope we get only one promo single with the preorder and then the album. The date for this pre order approximately varies between July 2 2019 and July 2 2030 

I think we've had enough snippets already. At this point she is practically leaking the album herself part by part. I hope we get only one promo single with the preorder and then the album. The date for this pre order approximately varies between July 2 2019 and July 2 2030 

I agree. Trust nothing from LDR's lips except a specific date, or, much better, an official release date from Interscope. Most trustworthy of all, the pre-order.  

Even with the unexpected 'Doin' Time' and 'Charlie's Angels' songs and the poetry book, there is no good excuse whatsoever for this endless release-date foolishness. It's grossly unprofessional. 

I'd prefer to have Interscope post, "December 1st 2019 is the release date for NFR" than hear "soon," "in a bit...", "in a couple months..."

Or even have Interscope report, "February 15th, 2020 is the NFR release date." 

I don't think we'll get the pre-order til late July, early August. Both Honeymoon and Lust For Life pre-orders were just before the album release.

I'd also quite like to get the title track as a buzz single with the pre-order.

Even with the unexpected 'Doin' Time' and 'Charlie's Angels' songs and the poetry book, there is no good excuse whatsoever for this endless release-date foolishness. It's grossly unprofessional.

Actually it's a good excuse. Doin' Time got her to be remembered as the summer queen, and people will obviously follow her more now. And the song did pretty well, way better than any of the NFR singles on YouTube, which is the platform people stream a lot on. It got her some promo and radio time. Now, she's about to have a collaboration with the biggest pop star at the moment, Ariana, and another big pop star that's making her comeback as a controversial person again like she was before Younger Now, Miley. It's obvious that it's gonna give her a big shot and put her in the spotlight. It's perfect to have this amount of promo before the pre-order of an awaited album.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i'd literally be more ok with this than with that vile production jackoff shat out onto how to disappear

Don't know if I'm the only one, but for we've heard from the final production for HTD, I think it may be one the best, most honest and mature songs she's ever produced. Someone said something about it sounding like a old- fashioned wedding dance song, and that's exactly what I thought while listening to it. Thought it was fucking brilliant.

Don't know if u've all seen this "demo" someone so kindly did, but if not, you may like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eis2wEvieho

I don't think we'll get the pre-order til late July, early August. Both Honeymoon and Lust For Life pre-orders were just before the album release.

I'd also quite like to get the title track as a buzz single with the pre-order.

Well, but Honeymoon pre-order was almost a month before the album release (21 August and September 18). If Lana wants to release the album in August and if we take the most popular option here which is the 16th, she can put NFR up for pre-oder in the middle of July or even closer to the beginning.

But she actually always behaves kinda erratically and doesn't usually follow some patterns in the releases (or in life) so we can expect anything from her now

I'm hoping some Ariana stans leak the song tbh, they seem to be more crafty with that kinda thing. 

But about the NFR pre-order, it will most likely be before the album is due. Like a week maybe. Idk how it works. But let's hope Lana says something revealing at her show today. @@Clampigirl I'm counting on you to shout 'Cinnamon' when she asks the audience what song she should sing next. :umadney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven