Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So... Lana already performed today? I’m sorry I’m asking about this again. I looked up the times and it’s already after her performance over there? Did anything happen any set list switch up? Did she say “soon”?

She said the album was coming out in a couple months

I'm about to go clownin' again ... who's coming? Ready ... set ...

Go!

What if she keeps referring to NFR as the "record" and the "album" because the album and track have the same name but are separate entities and she's going to drop the track as the lead single soon and she doesn't want any more confusion?

2ccmp8h.jpg

And what if we get an announcement on July 4th, because that's American af?

"It was kind of an exclamation mark: so this is the American dream, right now. This is where we’re at—Norman fucking Rockwell."

Thank you and good day.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

off topic but there's so many songs i'd love her to cover as part of future albums and i do think she'd absolutely kill it 

nouvelle vague - in a manner of speaking

the flamingos - i only have eyes for you

nina simone - lilac wine 

jackson c frank - milk and honey

nick drake - day is done

omg i'd die

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

So I assume the whole song is out since some are saying it’s bad? Because if y’all are just judging it by the snippet in the trailer then what.

off topic but there's so many songs i'd love her to cover as part of future albums and i do think she'd absolutely kill it 

nouvelle vague - in a manner of speaking

the flamingos - i only have eyes for you

nina simone - lilac wine 

jackson c frank - milk and honey

nick drake - day is done

omg i'd die

Nirvana's 'About a Girl' would fit so well in UV

So I assume the whole song is out since some are saying it’s bad? Because if y’all are just judging it by the snippet in the trailer then what.

Bro, seriously ... try occasionally typing something that doesn't involve you having a go at someone else. Fuck.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I will agree a lot ppl are hating on it (the collab) without hearing it first and I think the majority of those ppl are just really down on the idea of the collab and that instantly makes them opposed to it no matter how it sounds. Yeah, it’s mainly arianna in the trailer, but is that surprising? She’s the most “popular” right now. I’m confident Lana will add something amazing to the track!

Also I’m really hoping this July 2nd “hunch” means something. It probably doesn’t I know, I don’t need reminded. I just like to hope.

Also, everyone is entitled to their own opinions I get that. It DOES feel like there is an overwhelming sense of negativity regarding this collab tho. It’s lighthearted. It doesn’t need to be so serious that we view it as compromising her artistic integrity. It doesn’t. AT ALL.

I see the same selection of stale fans have there 200th picture with Lana. Honestly if you have met lana 25x let someone else have a chance. It’s called STALKING

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Reddit is truly.... something. You could literally be like “I’m so excited for the new album, can’t wait” & someone would burn your house down while yelling that she doesn’t owe you anything.

I’m sorry Sabrina, shit

@RormanNockwell, you were asking about the vibes she mentioned on nfr. I don’t know how you don’t hear the rhcp vibes in HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIAMWKWKM. Clear as day.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Reddit is truly.... something. You could literally be like “I’m so excited for the new album, can’t wait” & someone would burn your house down while yelling that she doesn’t owe you anything.

I’m sorry Sabrina, shit

Last posts I saw from the Lana reddit were political shitpost what went wrong

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

so i know this is a little random but i was driving home today and listening to an alternative radio station and next thing you know doin’ time comes on my radio!!!! i was jamming and smiling the whole time because i never hear her on my local radio unless it’s summertime sadness. i just thought it was cool that our girl even reaches places like ugly central pennsylvania.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

You know, i think Venice bitch may end up being the song that's the MOST different from the rest of the album. It's seeming very out of place but also so iconic and life worked out so right by putting her in there... Like David Hasselhoff in the SpongeBob movie

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You know, i think Venice bitch may end up being the song that's the MOST different from the rest of the album. It's seeming very out of place but also so iconic and life worked out so right by putting her in there... Like David Hasselhoff in the SpongeBob movie

Babe dont even post until you leak No Surprises, thanks.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif