Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Its weird it's automatically assumed that NS is a cover

Well Doin' Time was a cover and holding onto the delusion that it's an original song didn't change that..

The production team for Bond gives major favor to British artists when they pick from the pool to record a theme song. They've had more than a few themes done by Americans in the past, but in all honesty, most of those themes have been less well-received when compared with the ones by Brits. Lana's just had the misfortune to live in a period where there are a lot of British artists doing the kind of "soulful" music that the Bond team looks for.

THIS. But if Dua Lipa is doing the next one then shame on Lana's management for not getting Lana that gig. Like, Lana deserves that chance. I think Adele and Sam Smith would agree lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

OH MY GOD THE ALBUM IS FINALLY ANNOUNCED!

"REAL FUCKING CLOWN" IS COMING OCTOBER 31

Featuring hit-singles such as "Circus Bitch", "Pantomime Apartment Complex", "Red Nose Is Good For A Clown Like Me To Have", "Makeup - In My Teeth" and "How to Disappear In the Sewers" (featuring Pennywise)

Accompanied by the book of focuses "Monkeys Bent Backwards Over The Arena"

The cover is beautiful

VkyKKFU6KeQ.jpg

OH MY GOD THE ALBUM IS FINALLY ANNOUNCED!

"REAL FUCKING CLOWN" IS COMING OCTOBER 31

Featuring hit-singles such as "Circus Bitch", "Pantomime Apartment Complex", "Red Nose Is Good For A Clown Like Me To Have", "Makeup - In My Teeth" and "How to Disappear In the Sewers" (featuring Pennywise)

Accompanied by the book of focuses "Monkeys Bent Backwards Over The Arena"

The cover is beautifulVkyKKFU6KeQ.jpg

We stan! Norman Flopping Rockwell could never

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

good morning to everyone except Lana u fucking piece of trailer trash where is the fucking album we've been waiting for so long get your shit together you clown looking ass bitch is2g if I don't get an official announcement by 2morrow I will fight u hoe and I will run over u with my bike ok bb I luv u  <33