Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What is the y-axis supposed to be, why are some dots higher up than others?

I guess grade of importance. A song is more important than just a snippet or a statement which is not set in stone to be true still. The other 2 statement dots are lower since they were not that precise: ''in a little bit'' ''In a couple months'' 

LMAOO, if you read this thread with this in the background it is sooo accurate :toofunny: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lol both of these are outdated stereotypes sis

--

Anyways were not getting any news today, tbh I never believed we'd get a pre-order so soon, sadly. Mid July may be more likely, but if nothing comes by then, then we may sharpen our pitchforks.

Sandwiches don’t count I’m sorry

What is the y-axis supposed to be, why are some dots higher up than others?

@UItraHeroin is correct with their very scientific analysis.

Some dots are higher than others because they're more important. So, for example, with "possibly true statements, "in two months" > "in a little bit" and "a couple of months", so "in two months" is higher.

And obviously, a song is better than goddamn snippets which is why the song is higher.

:agree:

Never will understand the level of hate Coachella gets. I think it's one of her dreamier sounding, most beautiful songs, even if i kind of dislike the horrible trap beat forced to be on most of LFL. 

Stop questioning science.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Look at you clowns with your circus music

Refreshin' Lana's insta while snoozin'

You're part of the past and you'll never be the future

NFR era can be very confusing

It's enough just to make you unstan, unstan, unstan

Sometimes, it's enough just to make you unstan 

Look at you clowns with your circus music

Refreshin' Lana's insta while snoozin'

You're part of the past and you'll never be the future

NFR era can be very confusing

It's enough just to make you unstan, unstan, unstan

Sometimes, it's enough just to make you unstan 

We get ready, we get all hyped up

To get nothing in particular

March twenty-ninth or June twenty-first

Doesn't matter 'cos this era's the worst

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Quite honestly I don’t think jack shit is gonna happen today but if it does, it’ll be a pleasant surprise.

I wouldn’t hold my breath though. Don’t fall for it my beautiful, fellow clowns. We are stronger. Stronger than we really are, fastest than her fastest etc.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

We get ready, we get all hyped up

To get nothing in particular

March twenty-ninth or June twenty-first

Doesn't matter 'cos this era's the worst

to be young

and a duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb

bitch

Quite honestly I don’t think jack shit is gonna happen today but if it does, it’ll be a pleasant surprise.

I wouldn’t hold my breath though. Don’t fall for it my beautiful, fellow clowns. We are stronger. Stronger than we really are, fastest than her fastest etc.

Her schedule is kinda unknown at the moment. There's the July 6 show in Poland and she just finished two shows in Europe. I wonder if she's still there. Plus July 4 is coming... Don't know if she'll fly back to the US to celebrate (seems unlikely though). 

So, she's busy and not home. I don't remember that she ever announced something album related when she wasn't in L.A. ... My expectations aren't high for an announcement before next week, to be honest. 

NFR will only be available on encrypted floppy disks scattered among LA. There will be exactly eight copies, all labelled "cha cha matcha" written in pink glitter pen on the sticker. The plan was to make more copies but Lana got tired between doing that and hand binding her poetry books. The way to access the files is leaked three years later by the Tumblr blog that leaked a bunch of songs recently. The files are found to be only in 128kbps.

What ever happened to that  "$1 poetry book" ? she said she wanted to release it before NFR

If NFR is coming late summer/early autumn, Violets bent ass backwards should be arriving soon, right?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

NFR comes after the poetry book and she hasnt even given a release date for her book. looks like were waiting till november

Yeah I keep thinking about how she said the book would come first so it doesn’t seem realistic to have nfr news until the book comes. Then again can we really trust that anything will actually go how she said it will at this point? I know people think that because she said 2 months, it’ll actually be 2 months & I hope that’s true but those of us who know her too well already know 2 months can turn into 4,6 or 8 months very quickly. That’s why my excitement when she said the 2 month thing was barely there, I’ll believe it when the album is already in my library

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

NFR comes after the poetry book and she hasnt even given a release date for her book. looks like were waiting till november

Yeah I keep thinking about how she said the book would come first so it doesn’t seem realistic to have nfr news until the book comes. Then again can we really trust that anything will actually go how she said it will at this point? I know people think that because she said 2 months, it’ll actually be 2 months & I hope that’s true but those of us who know her too well already know 2 months can turn into 4,6 or 8 months very quickly. That’s why my excitement when she said the 2 month thing was barely there, I’ll believe it when the album is already in my library

What gives me hope for a real release in August is that the project is finished and has been for a while. When she talked about the poetry book being released first and the top-of-the-year release of NFR, she still was in the process of doing them. She does change her mind a lot, especially when reality hits her. She must have realized that self-publishing and binding yourself a book is a lot of work. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to release NFR first, then release Violets (or maybe I'm just projecting my own desires too much). 

y would she tease the title track 2 (ab to be 3 bc she usually anounces a song a week before so this friday is def not it) weeks ago just to not release it anytime soon... yes IK she teased other songs but those were just obvious teasers with no context given... songs that she usually is gonna release real soon she gives more context like how she told us its the title track and tagged jack etc as if its actually coming... 

why do i even still come on here and question her actions as if i would ever get an explanation for any of the clownery and confusion she has been pulling