Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the album is just a pdf file with lyrics and we have to record it ourselves

i can see her doing this on august  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Hope is one of her best songs ever and I'll say it until I'm dead. I've listened to this song ~80 times including the day before it was officially released in my country and I never get tired of it. Not to post about my personal life but as someone who's been suffering from depression since 2015, this song hits the right places and I emotionally connect to it. Might be why I was so shocked when people called it boring and her voice emotionless when it came out.

those people are dumbasses

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i hope y'all are not falling for that ugly-cheap-fake-ass cover, are you?

because it sucks (noah fence to the creator sksksk i mean it's fine but like for unreleased maybe, not for Norman fucking Rockwell in his tight ass)

Well, I inadvertently made her look like a serial killer in the untinted version.

Serial killer sis is coming for you

2ufg8k9.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i hope y'all are not falling for that ugly-cheap-fake-ass cover, are you?

because it sucks (noah fence to the creator sksksk i mean it's fine but like for unreleased maybe, not for Norman fucking Rockwell in his tight ass)

i mean for a start her face has been photoshopped onto someone else's hair are we really doing this  :omfg2:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Yall we admitted it was fake stop dragging us and start harassing someone who can actually get us news about NFR :toofunny:

i arrive late, the dog ate my homework. i'm sorry ma'am 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Alright so now there’s no date to cling to, into the void we press on! I wonder what version of “soon” she’ll use this weekend.

Well, I inadvertently made her look like a serial killer in the untinted version.

Serial killer sis is coming for you

2ufg8k9.jpg

I stan this

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Y'ALL................

Ben Mawson literally just dmed me the album cover after i sent him a pic of my bussy!!!

220px-Halsey_-_Hopeless_Fountain_Kingdom

Suddenly I don’t want the album anymore. Thanks for sacrificing ur vergina tho.

That won't be necessary.

dqtclh.jpg

Unfortunately for me, she wouldn’t kill me because that requires something she doesn’t have: effort.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass